Suiable for common PET/double-side tape/bopp tape/foam tape/paper sereis/pe protective film.
1. Automatic tension control.
2. Gravure coating or semiflexo coating.
3. Drying tunnel with sectional temperature control and recirculation adjustment.
4. Steel idle rollers inside the drying hood driven by independent motor.
5. Inner stainless steel frame covers of the coating section.
6. preading roller driven by independent motor,positioning pneumatically.
Coating Machine - Process flow
Third, the coating process
1. The staff wears labor insurance products.
2. Check if the scraper, test roller, guide roller and back roller are wiped clean. 3. Wear the leash in the stopped state.
4. Turn on the main power supply, servo motor, drying fan and other switches.
5. Fix the empty foil material of the positive and negative poles and pull them to the oven to connect them with the traction belt.
6. Install the trough and baffle, pour the selected slurry into the hopper and fill the slurry. 7. Set the coating temperature, speed, speed ratio and coating tension on the controller according to the following table.
8. Set the coating working mode in the control interface, and adjust the parameters according to the process requirements.
9. When coating, press “Test” twice, then press “Coating”. When testing, generally apply 3-5 sections of traction to the oven to dry it.
10. After the test piece is taken back to the machine head, the density of the pole piece is measured, the length is coated,
Relevant parameters such as width, clearance and thickness. If it does not meet the process requirements, it will be modified to meet the process standards.
11. Start coating after trying the film, and check it at any time during the coating process.
Whether there are particles on the pole piece, scratches on the surface, bubbles, and signs.
12. After the first side is applied, adjust the parameters according to the process requirements. After the temperature is stable, start coating the second side.
13. During coating, the density, coating length and gap of the first side and the second side should be measured at any time and recorded.
14. When the coating is stopped, first press “Coating Control Stop” and open the “Test” button at the same time.
15. Press the “Emergency Stop” button if you encounter an emergency during the coating process.
16. The coated pole piece should be placed on a special iron frame and marked with the mark, and transferred to the next process.
17. Stop the machine when the coated pole piece has been wound up.
18, turn off the device heater power, until the temperature of each segment drops to 60 degrees Celsius
When the temperature is below, stop the drying fan and other machines.
19. Shut down according to the requirements of the equipment operation rules, and clean the coating roller, scraper and utensils with alcohol.
20. Turn off the main power supply.
Coating Machine - matters needing attention
1. The maximum temperature of the positive electrode coating should not exceed 125 oC on one side. The single surface is not easy to dry. The non-stick roller is the standard. The reverse speed is slow and thoroughly dried.
2. The temperature of the single side of the negative electrode should not exceed 105 oC, and the temperature of double coating should not exceed 110oC.
3. The coated pole piece must be completely baked. If it does not dry or has the phenomenon of stripping, the temperature of the temperature zone can be properly adjusted, the temperature can be lowered, the pole piece can be stripped, the temperature can be lowered, and the temperature can be raised.
4. The density is adjusted by adjusting the screw.
5, the thickness is adjusted by adjusting the screw, so that the two sides reach a consistent speech.
6. Adjust the speed and temperature to achieve the best coating.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc