Inspection and preparation before the cutting machine is turned on
4.1.1. Confirm that the main power supply voltage is 380V.
4.1.2. Turn on each power switch and check if the electricity and gas supply are normal.
4.1.3. Before starting the machine, you must confirm that the surface of each guide roller is smooth and free of burr dust, debris, etc. When cleaning the machine, use alcohol or water to soft cloth.
Wipe, can not be wiped with other solvents, remove the impurities around the equipment and production, to ensure normal production;
4.1.4. Obtain all kinds of accessories and tools such as slitting products and tapes in strict accordance with the production instruction sheet and the process card requirements.
188.8.131.52. Receive the composite film specified on the production instruction sheet, check whether the composite film tracking card is complete, and describe the previous quality problem is it clear.
184.108.40.206. Confirm the cut specifications, roll direction, batch number, material structure, winding diameter or meter number according to the production order. 4.1.5. Carefully check the equipment to confirm that each rewinding mechanism, EPC device, and tension control system are normal, and confirm static electricity.
Whether the elimination is normal or not;
4.1.6. The unwinding material is ready, and then the film is routed in the correct way;
4.1.7. Prepare the winding paper core according to the slitting specifications and place it in the corresponding position of the winding reel.
Main factors affecting tension stability：
(1) The change of the speed of the machine will inevitably cause the change of the tension of the whole machine.
(2) During the process of collecting and unwinding, the winding and unwinding diameters of the slitting machine are constantly changing, and the change of the diameter will inevitably cause the change of the material tension. When the unwinding torque is constant, the diameter is reduced and the tension is increased. The winding is reversed. If the winding torque is constant, the tension will decrease as the winding diameter increases. This is the main factor that causes the change in material tension during operation.
(3) The change in the tightness of the raw material roll will also cause a change in the tension of the whole machine.
(4) The unevenness of the material of the raw material is cut. If the material elasticity fluctuates, the material thickness changes along the width and length direction, the mass of the material roll is eccentric, and the temperature and humidity of the production environment change, which also affects the tension fluctuation of the whole machine.
(5) The various transmission mechanisms (such as guide rollers, floating rollers, flattening rollers, etc.) of the slitting machine have factors such as imbalance and unstable air pressure.
Slitting machine instruction manual -
First, the basic parameters
1. Applicable nozzle length 80-120mm, diameter 5-8mm 2. Total machine power: 1.6kw, 380v 3ph
3. Dimensions: 8500*700*1700mm (L*W*H) 4. Weight: 500KG
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc