Preparation of slitter cutter
1. Razor slitting
1.1. The razor slitting requires the film to travel in the correct direction to the winding section.
1.2. Adjust the photoelectric tracking to bring the film to the proper position.
1.3. Tension the film and attach the blade to the razor holder.
1.4. According to the specifications required by the instruction sheet, the sliding razor holder is cut into the razor groove under the film, and the blade edge and the edge of the sipe are required to be in contact with each other.
1.5 After adjusting the depth of the cutter, lock the razor frame screws.
2. Round knife cutting
2.1. Check whether the upper and lower knives are sharp and have no gaps, and vice versa;
2.2. Determine the number of knives (N+1) according to the number of product series (N);
2.3. Install the lower knife to adjust the width of the lower knife according to the actual width of the product;
2.4 Install the upper knife correctly. The flat side of the upper knife is aligned with the side of the lower cutting edge. The upper knife is aligned with the gap between the lower knife and the septum. Press the screws on both sides to make the upper knife enter the gap depth to about 2mm. The upper knife is attached to the lower knife and fastened. Finally, the screw on the left side of the upper knife holder is adjusted so that the whole knife holder moves 1-2 mm to the right side and is fastened.
Slitting machine instruction manual -
Second, the use of procedures;
3. Connect the external three-phase power supply, open the key switch placed on the operation button box, the green light on the right indicates that the power supply has been normally turned on, and the black knob adjuster placed on the corner box of the operation button is the small puller in the upper right corner of the control wheel drum. The speed of the motor is adjusted to the speed of the small puller by turning the knob. In actual use, the knob is adjusted to the highest (clockwise direction).
Slitting machine operating procedures -
Second, the volume of the replacement of the finished product (operating station)
8. Operate the button on the winding arm to wind up the paper core.
9. Manually cut the film to be cut onto the corresponding rewinding paper core. After tightening the film, it is firmly adhered to the paper core (note that the side 1 and side 2 films are differently worn).
10. After all the paper cores on both sides are glued, press “Crop 1 Clamp” and “Reel 2 Clamp” at the same time, and then press “Rewind side 1 open” and “winding side 2 open” at the same time. The position is automatically swung until the winding paper core is pressed against the upper roller, the winding main body is started, and the film is slowly wound until it is tight. (The two-button white indicator light turns from blinking to steady light)
11. Press the “MACHINE” button, the siren will sound and the signal light will flash yellow. Confirm that the personnel are in the safe area, press "machine on" again, the button light is always on, the machine starts and accelerates to the input set speed.
12. The main operator shall check the winding condition of each film and fine-tune the winding arm if necessary.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc