Preparation of slitter cutter
1. Razor slitting
1.1. The razor slitting requires the film to travel in the correct direction to the winding section.
1.2. Adjust the photoelectric tracking to bring the film to the proper position.
1.3. Tension the film and attach the blade to the razor holder.
1.4. According to the specifications required by the instruction sheet, the sliding razor holder is cut into the razor groove under the film, and the blade edge and the edge of the sipe are required to be in contact with each other.
1.5 After adjusting the depth of the cutter, lock the razor frame screws.
2. Round knife cutting
2.1. Check whether the upper and lower knives are sharp and have no gaps, and vice versa;
2.2. Determine the number of knives (N+1) according to the number of product series (N);
2.3. Install the lower knife to adjust the width of the lower knife according to the actual width of the product;
2.4 Install the upper knife correctly. The flat side of the upper knife is aligned with the side of the lower cutting edge. The upper knife is aligned with the gap between the lower knife and the septum. Press the screws on both sides to make the upper knife enter the gap depth to about 2mm. The upper knife is attached to the lower knife and fastened. Finally, the screw on the left side of the upper knife holder is adjusted so that the whole knife holder moves 1-2 mm to the right side and is fastened.
Slitting machine instruction manual -
Second, the use of procedures;
6. The gears inside the tool holder are regularly cleaned and greased.
7. When moving the tool holder, remove the upper and lower screws and translate it to the left to release the blade from the blade groove of the drum. Then release the timing belt and pull out the timing pulley on the tool holder shaft to remove the whole. Tool holder for maintenance and cleaning.
During installation, the tool holder translates against the drum, so that the blade is correctly cut into the drum groove, fix the upper and lower screws, install the timing pulley from the back, and loosen the foot screw of the drive motor to the right to facilitate the synchronization. With the belt, then the motor base moves to the right, confirming the proper tightness of the timing belt, and fixing the motor base screw to work normally.
Slitting machine operating procedures -
Second, the volume of the replacement of the finished product (operating station)
1. Press and hold the “winding side 1 swing” and “winding side 2 swing” buttons until the finished roll leaves the press roller (winding arm vertical state). 2. At the same time, the blades cut off the finished product on both sides, and the end of the film is glued to the finished roll as the end mark of the finished roll. 3. Continue to press and hold the “winding side 1 swing” and “winding side 2 swing” buttons, and the winding arm will open to both sides until the finished product rolls over to the unloading trolley tray and release the button.
4. Press the “Release side 1 card head release” and “Rewind side 2 card head release” buttons, the card head will open, release the finished product roll (if the finished product roll does not come down, manually shake the finished product roll).
5. Press and hold the “winding side 1 swinging” and “winding side 2 swinging” keys, and the winding arm station will be turned up and forward until the winding arm reaches the paper discharge core position and release the button.
6. Unload and unwind the trolley and advance the finished product to the packaging area.
7. After the winding arm is in the correct position, manually install the empty paper core (the double-sided adhesive should be attached to the paper core).
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc