Slitting machine shutdown operation
1. After the cutting is completed, the unloading is stopped;
2. Release the switch and lift the cutter unit.
3. Clean the crimping device and turn off the curling blower.
4. Turn off the photoelectric tracking system.
5. Turn off the power and air supply of the whole machine.
6. Clean up the surrounding environment.
7. Carefully fill in the production daily record, product self-checklist and other work records.
Main way of tension control
The tension control method is generally divided into two types: open loop control mode and closed loop control mode. The open loop control is to directly drive the winding mechanism with an electric motor having a similar winding characteristic n = kD (n is the rotational speed, k is a constant, and D is the diameter of the winding roller) to obtain an approximate constant tension operation. The open loop control has poor randomness and low control precision. The closed loop tension control has two kinds of direct tension control and indirect tension control. In the actual production process, the volume is adjusted, that is, the tension is fed back, compared with the given tension, and then the difference is applied to the regulator to adjust the controlled object so that the output tension meets the actual demand. It is called direct tension closed-loop control. This method can eliminate the steady-state error without considering various compensations. The indirect tension control uses the motor speed-torque characteristic curve to control the torque to control the torque, so as to achieve the purpose of controlling the tension. This method requires dynamic and static compensation. Sometimes, in order to obtain more precise control performance, a composite tension control method is adopted, that is, the required control amount is first determined according to an indirect control algorithm, and various compensations are considered to make the indirect control as accurate as possible, and then the direct tension control is used for fine adjustment.
Slitting machine operating procedures -
First. When the unwinding machine normally replaces the parent roll
1. The machine is wound up and the machine speed is zero. Press the "machine off" button and all drives are turned off.
2. Press and hold the “core release” button to make the chuck exit the empty core, the empty core is placed on the unloading guide, and then the pneumatic ejector will automatically
Empty the core to the unloading position, release the button, and the steel core is to be transported away by the crane.
3. Press the “Coil Snap” button briefly to retract the cylinder rod at the unwinding position to the receiving position.
4. According to the plan, attach the corresponding mother roll to the double-sided tape, and hang the new mother roll into the V-shaped support that supports the parent roll, and hang the empty roll.
5. Press and hold the “Coil Core Clamp” button to make the card head into the new parent roll until the card head positioning pin is in place and release the button. 6. Adjust the length and diameter of the unwinder on the operation screen (correct the input value if necessary), and replace the parent roll.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc