Third, pay attention to the operation process:
1. The torch is in contact with the workpiece and can be cut by pressing the button. Cutting can be started from the edge of the workpiece. When the thickness of the sheet is not large, it can be cut at any point of the workpiece. The torch can be perpendicular to the workpiece
Or slightly inclined to one side, but when opening in the middle of the workpiece, the torch should be tilted slightly to one side in order to blow off the molten metal and cut through the metal.
2. Press the handle button and keep the main circuit on, while the high frequency oscillator works until the cutting arc is formed, and the high frequency oscillator stops working. Thereafter, the cutting can be performed by the movement of the torch. At the same time, the cutting indicator lights.
3. The cutting must be cut through the metal to move evenly, otherwise the nozzle will be damaged. Moving too fast or too slow will affect the quality of the cut.
4, cutting air pressure adjustment: cutting air pressure is too high, the flow is too large, will affect the cutting thickness. If the cutting air pressure is too small, it will affect the service life of the nozzle.
5. Before lifting the torch away from the workpiece, the handle button must be turned on. At this time, the plasma arc is extinguished and the cutting process is stopped.
6. During the cutting process, the arc is re-arced because the torch leaves the workpiece more than 2 mm and the arc is extinguished.
7. When the main transformer temperature exceeds 110 °C due to the connection working time is too long, the thermal protection switch will operate and the device will automatically shut down and cannot be started. It should be restarted after the transformer has cooled down.
8. Always remove the accumulated water in the filter pressure reducing valve, that is, rotate the lowermost screw counterclockwise to remove the water and then tighten. If there is too much water in the compressed air, consider adding a filter valve between the filter pressure reducing valve and the gas source, otherwise the cutting quality will be affected.
9. When the workpiece is not cut, press the torch button as little as possible to avoid damage to the machine.
10. After the cutting workpiece is finished, cut off the power switch and the air supply valve.
What are the specifications of Guolian cutting machine?
The automatic hydraulic cutting machine works by pressing down the mold and cutting the material through the mold/mold.
Suitable for die cutting all non-metallic soft/semi-soft materials. From manual to fully automatic, suitable for leather, fabric, EVA / EPE foam, blister packaging, rubber, sponge, car / aircraft.
Fully meet the requirements of providing professional cutting solutions / feeding systems.
Automatic tape cutting machine - Introduction:
The tape machine, also known as the tape cutter and tape cutter, is an object that can support a roll of tape and has mechanical means on the other end for cutting the tape. The cutting machine is divided into many types depending on the type of tape to be cut. The most common and most common are clear plastic cutting machines (like those often used in the office or at home), made of plastic; some may be consumables. Other tape cutters are fixed, and some machines have complex functions to control the feeding and cutting of the machine and are also ergonomic in use.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc