Third, pay attention to the operation process:
1. The torch is in contact with the workpiece and can be cut by pressing the button. Cutting can be started from the edge of the workpiece. When the thickness of the sheet is not large, it can be cut at any point of the workpiece. The torch can be perpendicular to the workpiece
Or slightly inclined to one side, but when opening in the middle of the workpiece, the torch should be tilted slightly to one side in order to blow off the molten metal and cut through the metal.
2. Press the handle button and keep the main circuit on, while the high frequency oscillator works until the cutting arc is formed, and the high frequency oscillator stops working. Thereafter, the cutting can be performed by the movement of the torch. At the same time, the cutting indicator lights.
3. The cutting must be cut through the metal to move evenly, otherwise the nozzle will be damaged. Moving too fast or too slow will affect the quality of the cut.
4, cutting air pressure adjustment: cutting air pressure is too high, the flow is too large, will affect the cutting thickness. If the cutting air pressure is too small, it will affect the service life of the nozzle.
5. Before lifting the torch away from the workpiece, the handle button must be turned on. At this time, the plasma arc is extinguished and the cutting process is stopped.
6. During the cutting process, the arc is re-arced because the torch leaves the workpiece more than 2 mm and the arc is extinguished.
7. When the main transformer temperature exceeds 110 °C due to the connection working time is too long, the thermal protection switch will operate and the device will automatically shut down and cannot be started. It should be restarted after the transformer has cooled down.
8. Always remove the accumulated water in the filter pressure reducing valve, that is, rotate the lowermost screw counterclockwise to remove the water and then tighten. If there is too much water in the compressed air, consider adding a filter valve between the filter pressure reducing valve and the gas source, otherwise the cutting quality will be affected.
9. When the workpiece is not cut, press the torch button as little as possible to avoid damage to the machine.
10. After the cutting workpiece is finished, cut off the power switch and the air supply valve.
Handheld Tape Cutting Machine - Introduction
Some tape machines are small, and the tape machine and tape can be taken together where they are needed. This type of tape machine can easily cut the tape and the user can easily use the cut tape. It allows to be taken wherever the user wants to use it.
Semi-automatic tape cutters are usually divided into three categories:
Depending on the properties of the pressure-sensitive adhesive tape, the automatic tape cutter has many different functions and is divided into various models:
Adjustable pressure belt
The user is allowed to control the pressure exerted on the tape as the roller conveys the tape. This feature is especially useful for efficiently cutting tapes of different thicknesses.
Depending on the type of tape being cut, many automatic tape dispensers are equipped with improved rollers to better cut narrow tapes, protective films, sponges and the like.
Many tape machines are equipped with a photoreceptor to detect the presence or absence of tape on the paper exit and then execute the tape feed command. The tape machine can also be equipped with two photoreceptors so that two rolls of tape can be cut at the same time.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc