Third, pay attention to the operation process:
1. The torch is in contact with the workpiece and can be cut by pressing the button. Cutting can be started from the edge of the workpiece. When the thickness of the sheet is not large, it can be cut at any point of the workpiece. The torch can be perpendicular to the workpiece
Or slightly inclined to one side, but when opening in the middle of the workpiece, the torch should be tilted slightly to one side in order to blow off the molten metal and cut through the metal.
2. Press the handle button and keep the main circuit on, while the high frequency oscillator works until the cutting arc is formed, and the high frequency oscillator stops working. Thereafter, the cutting can be performed by the movement of the torch. At the same time, the cutting indicator lights.
3. The cutting must be cut through the metal to move evenly, otherwise the nozzle will be damaged. Moving too fast or too slow will affect the quality of the cut.
4, cutting air pressure adjustment: cutting air pressure is too high, the flow is too large, will affect the cutting thickness. If the cutting air pressure is too small, it will affect the service life of the nozzle.
5. Before lifting the torch away from the workpiece, the handle button must be turned on. At this time, the plasma arc is extinguished and the cutting process is stopped.
6. During the cutting process, the arc is re-arced because the torch leaves the workpiece more than 2 mm and the arc is extinguished.
7. When the main transformer temperature exceeds 110 °C due to the connection working time is too long, the thermal protection switch will operate and the device will automatically shut down and cannot be started. It should be restarted after the transformer has cooled down.
8. Always remove the accumulated water in the filter pressure reducing valve, that is, rotate the lowermost screw counterclockwise to remove the water and then tighten. If there is too much water in the compressed air, consider adding a filter valve between the filter pressure reducing valve and the gas source, otherwise the cutting quality will be affected.
9. When the workpiece is not cut, press the torch button as little as possible to avoid damage to the machine.
10. After the cutting workpiece is finished, cut off the power switch and the air supply valve.
Desktop Electronic Tape Cutting Machine - Introduction
Another type of desktop tape machine is powered by a belt and can cut the pressure sensitive tape to a preset length. This type of tape machine is mainly used in manufacturing and assembly lines to increase production efficiency. The use of this type of tape machine does not require manual adjustment of the length and then tears off over a period of time - ordinary tape machines in mass production and packaging locations are clearly not satisfactory. By automatically cutting the tape, the automatic tape cutter reduces waste caused by human error. It also reduces the time it takes to cut the tape, thereby reducing labor costs and increasing productivity.
Semi-automatic tape cutters are usually divided into three categories:
Lightweight: for simple, non-industrial use
Industrial: A relatively solid paper cutter means you can work more than 8 hours a day.
Heavy-duty: The most solid automatic tape cutter, which can withstand continuous use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc