Third, pay attention to the operation process:
1. The torch is in contact with the workpiece and can be cut by pressing the button. Cutting can be started from the edge of the workpiece. When the thickness of the sheet is not large, it can be cut at any point of the workpiece. The torch can be perpendicular to the workpiece
Or slightly inclined to one side, but when opening in the middle of the workpiece, the torch should be tilted slightly to one side in order to blow off the molten metal and cut through the metal.
2. Press the handle button and keep the main circuit on, while the high frequency oscillator works until the cutting arc is formed, and the high frequency oscillator stops working. Thereafter, the cutting can be performed by the movement of the torch. At the same time, the cutting indicator lights.
3. The cutting must be cut through the metal to move evenly, otherwise the nozzle will be damaged. Moving too fast or too slow will affect the quality of the cut.
4, cutting air pressure adjustment: cutting air pressure is too high, the flow is too large, will affect the cutting thickness. If the cutting air pressure is too small, it will affect the service life of the nozzle.
5. Before lifting the torch away from the workpiece, the handle button must be turned on. At this time, the plasma arc is extinguished and the cutting process is stopped.
6. During the cutting process, the arc is re-arced because the torch leaves the workpiece more than 2 mm and the arc is extinguished.
7. When the main transformer temperature exceeds 110 °C due to the connection working time is too long, the thermal protection switch will operate and the device will automatically shut down and cannot be started. It should be restarted after the transformer has cooled down.
8. Always remove the accumulated water in the filter pressure reducing valve, that is, rotate the lowermost screw counterclockwise to remove the water and then tighten. If there is too much water in the compressed air, consider adding a filter valve between the filter pressure reducing valve and the gas source, otherwise the cutting quality will be affected.
9. When the workpiece is not cut, press the torch button as little as possible to avoid damage to the machine.
10. After the cutting workpiece is finished, cut off the power switch and the air supply valve.
Glued (water-active) tape cutting machine
Glued (water-active) tape cutters measure, feed, wet and cut glued tape or water-activated tape. This type of tape usually consists of a paper base and glue, which is not viscous if it is activated without water. To accomplish this, these tape machines are usually equipped with a water bottle and a wetting brush to wet each piece of tape. Many tape cutters are also equipped with an upper heater that is mounted above the belt area to maximize the wetting of the tape – ideal for use in cold environments. Glued tape cutters are commonly used in packaging or shipping departments to package cartons.
◆Microcomputer intelligent control, LED display length, automatic cutting of adhesive tape of any set length. Manual, automatic switching
◆Fixed length range: 5-999mm
Adhesive paper reference type
◆ Teflon tape, cellophane, cotton tape, vinyl tape, tape, polyester film, glass adhesive tape, universal paper. Technical Specifications
◆Product Description: Tape width: 7-50mm Applicable tape inner diameter: 25, 32, 75mm
◆Adhesive paper set length: 5-999mm Weight: 2400g Power: 18W
◆Size: 137×245×150mm Power supply: AC 110V 60Hz/220V 50Hz
◆Automatically cut adhesive tape of any set length.
◆LED directly displays size data.
◆Box-shaped cutting parts are easy to disassemble and replace
◆Adhesive paper reference type: Ethylene polyether paper Teflon adhesive tape, cellophane Acetate-based adhesive tape, masking adhesive tape Glass cloth adhesive tape, plain paper aluminum foil adhesive tape, cotton adhesive tape Soft adhesive tape Polyester adhesive tape Vinyl adhesive tape, double adhesive tape
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc