Third, pay attention to the operation process:
1. The torch is in contact with the workpiece and can be cut by pressing the button. Cutting can be started from the edge of the workpiece. When the thickness of the sheet is not large, it can be cut at any point of the workpiece. The torch can be perpendicular to the workpiece
Or slightly inclined to one side, but when opening in the middle of the workpiece, the torch should be tilted slightly to one side in order to blow off the molten metal and cut through the metal.
2. Press the handle button and keep the main circuit on, while the high frequency oscillator works until the cutting arc is formed, and the high frequency oscillator stops working. Thereafter, the cutting can be performed by the movement of the torch. At the same time, the cutting indicator lights.
3. The cutting must be cut through the metal to move evenly, otherwise the nozzle will be damaged. Moving too fast or too slow will affect the quality of the cut.
4, cutting air pressure adjustment: cutting air pressure is too high, the flow is too large, will affect the cutting thickness. If the cutting air pressure is too small, it will affect the service life of the nozzle.
5. Before lifting the torch away from the workpiece, the handle button must be turned on. At this time, the plasma arc is extinguished and the cutting process is stopped.
6. During the cutting process, the arc is re-arced because the torch leaves the workpiece more than 2 mm and the arc is extinguished.
7. When the main transformer temperature exceeds 110 °C due to the connection working time is too long, the thermal protection switch will operate and the device will automatically shut down and cannot be started. It should be restarted after the transformer has cooled down.
8. Always remove the accumulated water in the filter pressure reducing valve, that is, rotate the lowermost screw counterclockwise to remove the water and then tighten. If there is too much water in the compressed air, consider adding a filter valve between the filter pressure reducing valve and the gas source, otherwise the cutting quality will be affected.
9. When the workpiece is not cut, press the torch button as little as possible to avoid damage to the machine.
10. After the cutting workpiece is finished, cut off the power switch and the air supply valve.
The characteristics and use of masking tape and tape cutting machine-
Masking tape is a kind of tape that is widely used in indoor and outdoor decoration, electronics, automobile, electroplating, shoemaking, packaging, furniture and other industries to cover, link and fix the paint. The tape is made of crepe paper and coated with a special pressure sensitive adhesive. Due to its unique toughness, it is very troublesome when cutting this tape, so many companies will use Hongjin's tape cutting machine when using masking tape, which can effectively cut the tape without delay. .
There are many kinds of masking tapes. We have high temperature masking tape, high temperature masking tape, normal temperature masking tape, medium temperature masking tape, decorative masking tape, masking tape, etc. Color masking tape, composite masking tape and spray tape. Of course, if these tapes are used in industrial production and packaging, Hongjin tape cutting machine is an indispensable mechanical product. Since the masking tape is more viscous and has excellent temperature resistance, it does not leave any residue for pasting various items. Under normal temperature conditions, such tapes are mostly used in civil commercial building decoration, painting, painting, color separation, painting and electronic industries.
GL-704B tape cutting machine properties:
Adhesive tape: suitable for adhesive tape;
Non-stick material: suitable for non-stick materials;
Safety protection: 1 Safety protection function is provided 2 Safety design that does not work even if it is mistakenly inserted into the finger machine;
Length indicates: 1 tape length display is provided 2 If 2 to 3 lengths are set, tapes of different lengths will be cut in order;
Viscosity Non-tacky: Both viscous and non-adhesive tapes;
There is an incrementing down counter： 1 has an incrementing down counter 2 has a counting function for confirming the number of cuts;
Help memorize data： 1Help memorize data 2 Even if the power is turned off, the cut size can be memorized and displayed again;
Scotch tape translucent tape: transparent tape for translucent tape;
Automatic feeding belt: automatic feeding function;
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc