Third, pay attention to the operation process:
1. The torch is in contact with the workpiece and can be cut by pressing the button. Cutting can be started from the edge of the workpiece. When the thickness of the sheet is not large, it can be cut at any point of the workpiece. The torch can be perpendicular to the workpiece
Or slightly inclined to one side, but when opening in the middle of the workpiece, the torch should be tilted slightly to one side in order to blow off the molten metal and cut through the metal.
2. Press the handle button and keep the main circuit on, while the high frequency oscillator works until the cutting arc is formed, and the high frequency oscillator stops working. Thereafter, the cutting can be performed by the movement of the torch. At the same time, the cutting indicator lights.
3. The cutting must be cut through the metal to move evenly, otherwise the nozzle will be damaged. Moving too fast or too slow will affect the quality of the cut.
4, cutting air pressure adjustment: cutting air pressure is too high, the flow is too large, will affect the cutting thickness. If the cutting air pressure is too small, it will affect the service life of the nozzle.
5. Before lifting the torch away from the workpiece, the handle button must be turned on. At this time, the plasma arc is extinguished and the cutting process is stopped.
6. During the cutting process, the arc is re-arced because the torch leaves the workpiece more than 2 mm and the arc is extinguished.
7. When the main transformer temperature exceeds 110 °C due to the connection working time is too long, the thermal protection switch will operate and the device will automatically shut down and cannot be started. It should be restarted after the transformer has cooled down.
8. Always remove the accumulated water in the filter pressure reducing valve, that is, rotate the lowermost screw counterclockwise to remove the water and then tighten. If there is too much water in the compressed air, consider adding a filter valve between the filter pressure reducing valve and the gas source, otherwise the cutting quality will be affected.
9. When the workpiece is not cut, press the torch button as little as possible to avoid damage to the machine.
10. After the cutting workpiece is finished, cut off the power switch and the air supply valve.
GL-704B tape cutting machine product specifications:
Tape cutter product specifications: Size: 1.3M / 1.6M
■Power supply: AC100V or 230V 50/60Hz
■Setting range of tape length: 30 to 999 mm (in 1 mm position)
■Applicable tape width: 7～50mm
■Maximum tape outer diameter: 150mm
■Packing unit: 1 set
■Inner core I.D.： 1"-3"
■Min. Cutting width： 1mm
The difference between the scope and model of the tape cutting machine -
Non-stick wheel type tape machine TDA080-NS
Configure specially processed rollers that are not easily attached to the rollers.
Suitable for foam tape, double-sided tape (double-sided tape without bottom paper can also be used). Specialized heavy duty cutting machine for industrial use. Suitable for work of more than 8 hours a day.
The automatic transfer cutting function can be used for structural lengths greater than 70 mm. For special models, please test the tape before purchasing. Designed on the basis of TDA080.
Specifications: Tape width: 13-80mm
Tape length setting range: 40-9999mm Maximum tape outer diameter: 230mm
Power supply: AC 100V 50/60Hz (117V, 230V is also available)
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc