Rewinding Machine operating procedures - Job preparation.
1. The operator arrived at the post 10 minutes in advance.
2. Check and understand the operation of the equipment, check equipment hazards, check equipment hygiene and on-site hygiene, and make a good inspection record.
3. Understand the production situation and quality of the class before the class, familiar with the work site.
4. Familiar with process standards, master product quality requirements, variety specifications, dimensions, roll length, indicators and tasks.
5. Do personal safety protection and equipment safety protection.
6. Carefully implement the handover system and make a record of the handover.
Rewinding machine unwinding tension control system design ---
This paper presents the design scheme of the rewinding electrical control system of the main drive for the DC motor, including the overall control scheme of the system, the control of the web unwinding tension, the control and establishment of the key quantity mathematical model and the selection of the main drive motor. type.
Web tension control is one of the most important factors in ensuring the shape of the paper roll. The most important function of the web tension is to flatten the paper web, while the stable web tension will also avoid lateral deflection of the web. In the rewinder, the web tension is generated by the eject roller drive motor operating in the feedback brake state. The magnitude of the web tension, or the stability of the tension, lies in the control of the exit roller motor. For the tension control scheme, the control systems of domestic rewinders can be roughly divided into two categories: direct tension control scheme and indirect tension control scheme. From the control scheme, the so-called direct tension scheme uses the measured tension as the feedback signal. Compared with the given signal, the tension adjuster is used to adjust the tension. The advantage of this scheme is that the control structure is simple and the control response is rapid, but it is difficult to balance the rapidity of control response and the stability of control. The so-called indirect tension control scheme is to analyze the cause of the tension change, and compensate the main disturbance amount. If several disturbances can be controlled at the same time, good results can be achieved. Taken together, direct tension control should be combined with an indirect tension control scheme to take advantage of its fast response while avoiding other deficiencies.
The selection of the main drive of the rewinding machine should mainly consider whether the three main aspects of the speed regulation range, power and torque of the motor meet the requirements. Of course, the cost and the coordination with the gearbox should be considered comprehensively to achieve the best cost performance. The paper gives an example of the hardware selection of the system for specific tension control requirements.
Automatic rewinding machine speed ratio adjustment method ---
4. Adjust the internal toothed chain and external chain of the main gearbox to make the transmission of the whole machine more stable. When the roll paper rewinding machine is running, it is controlled by the automatic acceleration and deceleration program to start and stop frequently, and the automatic trimming and sealing operation is completed. Therefore, the stability of the gearbox transmission ratio is high. By tightening its internal and external chains, the chain can be prevented from slipping and skipping, making the speed ratio more stable during frequent acceleration and deceleration. The tensioned upper chain of the toothed chain can be moved up and down by a tool of about 5 to 8 mm.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc