Rewinding Machine operating procedures - Preparation for rewinding.
1. The crane operator and the rewinding personnel first check whether the information on the parent roll tracking slip on the base paper meets the requirements of the technical standards, specifications and specifications.
2. Check whether the labels of various paper diseases on both ends of the base paper roller are clear and consistent with the contents on the tracking sheet.
3. The crane operator should operate carefully according to the safe operation rules of the driving.
4. Place the base paper roll on the unloading frame smoothly, place the drum groove on the shaft head, place the track groove in the locked position, and connect it with the hydraulic coupling.
5. Jog the left and right shift buttons of the exit tray to bring the ends of the web to a position that can be trimmed (to be threaded).
6. The operator should make a detailed record of the paper (such as shift, shift, production date, roll time and paper roll code, etc.).
Rewinding Machine operation safety regulations -
Fourth, other requirements in the production process
1. Rolling paper or paper jam of a certain part of the machine must be stopped. Use the jog function to remove the paper. The original paper should be carefully operated when it passes through the embossing device, the crimping device, the paper feed roller and the punching knife. It is strictly prohibited when the machine is running. Wipe and refuel the rotating parts in the state to avoid injury accidents;
2. During the production process, the gears, pulleys, chains and other components of the machine must not be allowed to entangle with paper scraps, ropes, etc., and the air pipe must not leak. The trachea, electric wires, etc. can not be fixed with rope or adhesive tape, which affects the appearance;
3. The waste paper can not be thrown anywhere in the production process, must be loaded into the designated waste paper bag to keep the production site clean.
4. The original paper core produced during the production process must be placed in the designated place;
Four release and one rewinding machine operation program ---
First, prepare for inspection before starting the machine
1. Dust removal: Before cleaning, ensure that the work area is cleaned and there is no dust. There is no dust on the shaft. Clean it once with an air gun to remove the dust.
2, the direction of receiving and discharging: When unwinding the bar, pay attention to the direction of feeding. The discharge stick is counterclockwise. The receiving stick is clockwise.
3. The position of the gear and the position of the barrel are placed: the gear of the discharging stick and the receiving stick should be in the middle of the gear of the motor, avoiding the friction between the gear and the gear around the gear during the fine adjustment, thus causing damage to the gear or the motor; The receiving barrel should be the same on the scale of the stick.
4. Inflatable locking: After the position of the barrel is placed, use a high-pressure air gun to ventilate each barrel to ensure that each barrel is locked. (It is strictly forbidden to start the machine without inflation)
5. Induction: Manually pass the materials through the intermediate rollers and the tension sensor in sequence, and finally wrap the receiving core and fix the material head by hand. Note: Ensure that the material is neat and flat during the process of fixing the material. Put the material well and press the pressure shaft on the receiving roller.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc