Rewinding Machine operating procedures - Preparation for rewinding.
1. The crane operator and the rewinding personnel first check whether the information on the parent roll tracking slip on the base paper meets the requirements of the technical standards, specifications and specifications.
2. Check whether the labels of various paper diseases on both ends of the base paper roller are clear and consistent with the contents on the tracking sheet.
3. The crane operator should operate carefully according to the safe operation rules of the driving.
4. Place the base paper roll on the unloading frame smoothly, place the drum groove on the shaft head, place the track groove in the locked position, and connect it with the hydraulic coupling.
5. Jog the left and right shift buttons of the exit tray to bring the ends of the web to a position that can be trimmed (to be threaded).
6. The operator should make a detailed record of the paper (such as shift, shift, production date, roll time and paper roll code, etc.).
Four release and one rewinding machine operation program ---
Fifth, sorting out
1. After the work is finished, turn off the power and put the main power switch down.
2. Clean up the work area.
1. It is necessary to add oil to the bearings.
2. Use a manual grease gun to add butter to the bearing of the belt shaft once every six months; when the gear is missing butter, pay attention to add butter.
1. The winder has certain dangers, so it is necessary to pay attention to safety during operation.
2. Never touch the ultrasonic probe on the pressure roller.
Rewinder mechanical structure and control process ---
Second, the main structure of the winder
2.3 Rolling Department
1. Stretching device
The stretching device of the rewinder is set to keep the paper web slit after slitting. In some paper cutting knives, the stretcher is also used. The main function is to eliminate the texture and slack of the paper web. Mainly, it can maintain the good operation of slitting. There are three types of stretchers that we often use today: D-shaped stretches, curved rollers, and Z-type double-bar stretchers.
2, support roller
The backup roll is mainly used to support the paper roll, which is composed of a controlled cast iron roll or a general tube roll. The roller body is mainly cast iron pipe and steel pipe, and its diameter is usually 400-700 mm or more according to the width of the winder. The center-to-center ratio between the rolls of the backup roll should be greater than the roll diameter. Only at such a distance, the roll core does not get caught in the middle of the roll when the support roll begins to curl.
When the winder is running at high speed, in order to avoid vibration during high-speed operation, the design of the backup roller must be minimal when supporting the paper roll. The radius is a function expression of the speed and width of the winder, mainly by allowable The critical speed and the degree of winding are determined because at this time the diameter of the backup roll has less chance of producing a defect in the roll hardness than the small diameter support roll. When coiling coated paper or very thin paper, we should consider using a larger diameter backup roll. On a rewinder with a small width, we generally use a 600mm roll diameter.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc