Rewinding Machine operating procedures - Preparation for rewinding.
1. The crane operator and the rewinding personnel first check whether the information on the parent roll tracking slip on the base paper meets the requirements of the technical standards, specifications and specifications.
2. Check whether the labels of various paper diseases on both ends of the base paper roller are clear and consistent with the contents on the tracking sheet.
3. The crane operator should operate carefully according to the safe operation rules of the driving.
4. Place the base paper roll on the unloading frame smoothly, place the drum groove on the shaft head, place the track groove in the locked position, and connect it with the hydraulic coupling.
5. Jog the left and right shift buttons of the exit tray to bring the ends of the web to a position that can be trimmed (to be threaded).
6. The operator should make a detailed record of the paper (such as shift, shift, production date, roll time and paper roll code, etc.).
Rewinder mechanical structure and control process ---
Second, the main structure of the winder
2.3 Rolling Department
Nowadays, with the increase of the speed of the winder, most of the winders are equipped with unloaders, which are used to push the rolled paper rolls from the support rolls and unload them on the ground. It has many forms, the most common ones are the unwinding station and the unwinding pendulum. Its control mainly depends on air pressure or hydraulic pressure. The thief of the unwinder can be selected according to the number of operators, the size and quality of the core. The advanced foreign rewinding machine can automatically control the positioning of the mandrel and mandrel and the cutting of the paper, which can save auxiliary operation time and improve production efficiency.
4, transmission mechanism
The speed of the paper-feeding machine of the winder is generally about 15 to 40 m/min. In the process of raising the speed of the paper from low, we require the speed of the vehicle to rise, so that the paper roll can be avoided due to the fluctuation of the tension. The tightness is inconsistent. Uniform acceleration is required for breakage or shutdown. During the acceleration process, the average acceleration is usually 0.23~0.37m/s, and the acceleration time is usually 50~60s. In the braking process, the deceleration is 0.42~0.75m/s and the braking time is 40s. In order to meet the shifting requirements of the winder, most of the rewinding opportunities are driven by DC motors. In the previous rewinding system, a DC motor generally controlled two supporting rollers, and in the current rewinding machine, Development and research have started with two separate motor control rolls, which can control the speed difference between the two rolls, which is beneficial for taking up the appropriate tightness of the paper roll.
Guolian High Speed ??Slitting Rewinder Technical Description ---
The rewinder has the characteristics of high automation, fast speed, stable operation and wide width.
First, the main technical parameters:
Paper type: high strength corrugated paper
Net paper width 4950mm
Working speed 2000m/min
Design speed 2200m/min
Feed speed ≤25m/min
The maximum diameter of the eject roller φ3100mm
Roller roller maximum diameter φ1500mm
Roller roll minimum diameter φ500 mm
Maximum web tension 1500N/m Acceleration time 90s Emergency stop time 25s
Arrangement Right hand (retract the paper from the paper exit, the drive is on the right)
Dynamic balance level G1.6
Paper core 3”
Color to be determined
The rewinder is mainly composed of a mechanical part, a hydraulic and pneumatic part, an electric control part and the like.
The specific technical structure is described as follows:
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc