Rewinding Machine operating procedures - Preparation for rewinding.
1. The crane operator and the rewinding personnel first check whether the information on the parent roll tracking slip on the base paper meets the requirements of the technical standards, specifications and specifications.
2. Check whether the labels of various paper diseases on both ends of the base paper roller are clear and consistent with the contents on the tracking sheet.
3. The crane operator should operate carefully according to the safe operation rules of the driving.
4. Place the base paper roll on the unloading frame smoothly, place the drum groove on the shaft head, place the track groove in the locked position, and connect it with the hydraulic coupling.
5. Jog the left and right shift buttons of the exit tray to bring the ends of the web to a position that can be trimmed (to be threaded).
6. The operator should make a detailed record of the paper (such as shift, shift, production date, roll time and paper roll code, etc.).
Guolian Small Winder Introduction---
First, the function: a variety of tape defective products re-rolled
Second, the characteristics:
A. The take-up shaft is driven by a DC 1HP motor and can be steplessly changed.
B. Automatic counting, convenient for setting the length of the winding.
C. The rewinding tension is adjusted by the spring, and the tension adjustment is convenient.
D. The structure of the machine is light and compact, and it is a desktop device, which is convenient to move.
Third, the specifications
1. Roller surface width: 105mm
2. Maximum discharge diameter: standard is 150mm and length is 400mm
3. Take-up diameter: Ø76mm-300mm
4. Rewind width: 12mm-100mm lengthening type is 300mm
5. Take the paper heart: paper tube 3”
6. Mechanical speed: 0~150M/min per minute
Fourth, the host configuration
1. Discharge shaft: 3" movable type (1)
2. Dispensing rack: lengthened 300mm diameter (1)
3. Main motor: DC motor 1HP (1 set)
4. Take-up tension: Spring control (1 set)
5. Length control: four-digit electronic counter (1 group)
6. Take-up shaft: 3" tube core (1 group)
Automatic rewinding machine speed ratio adjustment method ---
3. Adjust the curved shaft behind the punching knife. The curved shaft is finally stretched as a smooth transition axis before the web is wound up. The position of the position and the working arc size not only affect the smoothness of the paper web, but also affect the stability of the web transport. When the curved axis is too high, the paper web is scratched by the punching surface knife, and the jitter is large and the paper is easy to break. When the position is too low, the paper web is scraped to the low hole and the broken layer is easy to break. Generally, the height of the curved shaft position is adjusted so that when the paper web passes through the punching knife, the bottom layer is preferably 5~8 mm higher than the punching bottom knife, and the working arc of the curved shaft is as small as possible, and the paper can not wrinkle.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc