Rewinding Machine operating procedures - Unwinding paper core
(1.) Post operator
1. First check the cutting distance of the measuring cutter, which is consistent with the specifications required by the process standard.
2. Before placing the paper core, first check whether the paper core used meets the requirements for use:
A. Is the size of the specification the same as the roll paper size?
B. Is the inner diameter and outer diameter of the paper core acceptable (the thickness is consistent).
C. Does the strength of the paper core meet the requirements?
D. Whether the port is layered or burred.
E. Can be put on the machine after passing the inspection and passing the test.
3. Signal the main operation: Start the ejector pin pump button and insert the paper core onto the ejector cone.
4. Shake the two thimble handles to the left to push the core.
5. Align the edge of the paper core port (the difference between left and right cannot exceed one millimeter).
(2) Main operation
1. Review again whether the paper cores on the board meet the requirements.
2. Review whether the thimble is inserted into the lock (avoid the end of the paper roll is not aligned)
3. Check the sharpness of the upper and lower round knives, the depth of the occlusion and the angle to ensure the quality of the trimming.
Rewinding Machine operation safety regulations -
Second, the operation steps：
4, traction paper head, start switch paper, the paper passing through the following parts: curved rod - towel press paper knife in front of punching knife - punching knife - curved rod - felt paper stick - winding wheel (the whole process It is necessary to use jog feed or slow speed. When entering the punching knife, it is strictly prohibited to twist the paper into one or more layers, and pay attention to safety);
5. Set the number of production sections according to product specifications;
6. Take a bundle of paper tubes into the paper tube push-up rack of the machine, spread the paper tube, take one into the middle of the two winding wheels, (and then press the embossing stick), and slowly rotate the machine. Rewinding (the ropes bundled with paper tubes should be placed in accordance with the regulations, and should not be randomly placed);
Four release and one rewinding machine operation program ---
6. Check if the power indicator on the outside of the tension control cabinet is lit.
7. In the touch screen, you need to input or rewrite the following parameters:
1 counting length is cleared (if it is necessary to re-measure the length);
2 automatic acceleration speed (refers to the speed we reach after the automatic acceleration of the machine after pressing the acceleration button delay)
3 Automatic acceleration time (refers to the time required for the machine to automatically accelerate from zero speed to the design of the highest machine speed. The shorter the time setting, the faster the acceleration.)
8. Tension control: Set the tension of each discharge motor in the touch screen. The discharge motor mainly provides a reverse torque, generates tension on the paper surface, keeps the paper web flat, and the speed control of the discharge motor is a process of gradually increasing speed, but the line speed remains unchanged.
9. Each console has its own power switch, which can be switched on and off as needed.
10. The forward and reverse running buttons are set on the console, and the user can select the running direction according to the needs.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc