Rewinding Machine operating procedures - Start roll paper
1. The main operation starts the power-on signal and enters the roll paper state.
2. First set the information (length, diameter) of the paper roll to be rewinded.
The tightness of the paper roll adjusts the amount of tension.
3. Generally, the starting speed of the roll paper is set between 30 and 50 meters.
Step up speed, while speeding up, pay close attention to the subtle realization of the roll paper surface, such as pleats, twisting, knife edge biting, etc., should be adjusted in time to ensure the quality of the roll.
4. When the rewinder is in the normal roll, the paper will suddenly be broken due to paper disease or other reasons. The main operation will immediately press the stop button.
5.1. After the rewinder is stopped, first find the cause of the broken broach, make a broken record, and strip the external waste paper of the roll;
5.2. Instructing the main operation to start the paper feed;
5.3. After the paper web is placed on the paper, the paper is broken at the end of the paper and folded with a knife.
5.4. Pull the tape off and place it under the cut paper web. The length of the tape is two centimeters on both sides of the paper web. Cut it with a blade, then use the hand to pull it up to get the paper web to be pulled up and flattened, taped on the tape, paper. Align the interface, cut the long paper web with a knife, and finally level the adhesive tape with your hand. Immediately after the completion, remove the handle and notify the main operation to lower the platen roller and start the roll paper.
6. The main operation is strictly controlled according to the diameter and length required by the process standard. When the length standard is reached, the vehicle speed can be smoothly decelerated and the rewinding is completed.
Design and application of constant tension and load distribution control for winder---
3 limitations of the original control system
This paper is aimed at the transformation of the rewinder analog DC drive system. The original rewinder control system mainly has the following shortcomings and limitations:
(1) The original rewinder control system is the DC drive control system of Siemens AG of Germany. Due to the DC motor drag, the analog regulator is adjusted, the device parameters are easy to drift, resulting in the reliability and accuracy of the rewinder, and Affect the quality and efficiency of rewinding, the maximum speed is only about 600m/min, it is difficult to meet the production requirements of high-speed paper machines.
(2) The original system uses mechanical buttons and instruments to operate and monitor the production process. The information integration capability is not strong. The process parameters of many production processes cannot be obtained, which increases the labor intensity of workers' operations and the time of manual participation in production, which affects the rewinding. Machine utilization and automation.
(3) The original system is a centralized system. A large number of I/O cables are distributed between the control room and the site, which not only increases the cost but also increases the system's unreliability.
(4) Due to incomplete information of field-level equipment, online fault diagnosis, alarm, and recording functions of field-level equipment are not strong. On the other hand, it is difficult to complete the parameterization functions such as remote parameter setting and modification of field devices, which affects the maintainability of the system.
Belt rewinding machine design and working principle ---
3. Platen roller power:
A motor that drives the platen roller by a timing belt drive is mounted on the platen roller beam. The coupling between the individual bearings of the platen roller ensures that the speed of each combined reel is the same. The speed of each part of the platen roller is the same during operation.
Platen roller photocell:
There is a photocell at the end of the platen roller beam. If the paper or any other obstacle enters the photocell illumination area, the photocell signal will immediately stop the downward movement of the platen roller. During operation, the photocell's monitoring paper does not wrap around the platen roller. If something happens, the photoelectric signal activates the alarm to stop the rewind.
2- top core head
3- drive motor
4- positioning stop pin
5- Safety lock in the top core lock
The core between the drums is locked before the rewinding process begins. Keep the paper roll in place during the running of the paper core locking process.
The core lock device includes a paper core plug, a cone, and a sleeve. The core of the paper core is fixed in a core seat that can be vertically up and down and can reduce friction. The core of the paper core is supported by the upper bearing of the cone, so it rotates freely. The locking of the core and the upward movement of the core locking device are done hydraulically. The vertically moving hydraulic cylinder supports the weight of the core collet so that the home can rise as the diameter of the paper roll increases. The change in the slit width is adjusted with the help of the hydraulic transfer knob. The paper core collet has a relatively low position on the locating pin. As the paper core model changes, the latch and the paper roll chuck must change. The core collet structure has a shock absorber that is lowered onto the positioning stop pin at the core of the paper core. The safety lock has a compressed air cylinder open.
Before the rewinding begins, the collet is knocked into the paper core. The locking cylinder of the operating side core collet has a locking pressure that is less than the drive side. If the core is too long, the operating side cylinder will retract. As the size of the paper roll continues to increase, the paper core collet moves with the paper roll, preventing the paper roll from moving laterally.
Before the paper roll is pushed away from the winder, the paper core chuck is unlocked and moved to the upper position. The appropriateness of the width of the paper core collet is related to the cutter positioning device. The sensor mounted in the paper core chuck records the pulse as the spool rotates. These pulse signals are not used to calculate the paper roll diameter. There is a sensor in each side of the cone. If one side of the sensor is damaged, the other side can be used immediately.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc