Rewinding Machine Structure - Pressure Mechanism
1, the platen roller
First, in the rewinder system, the platen roller has a significant impact on the tightness control of the paper roll. Among them, the pressure adjusting mechanism plays a role of keeping the pressure of the paper roll and the supporting roll nip constant, and the main purpose is to prevent the paper roll from slipping or being wound too tight at the beginning of the work.
The paper roll is slippery because the paper roll is too light and the take-up is too tight because the pressure is too high until the rewinding to the late stage. In the modern rewinder system, the platen roller is automatically controlled so that additional weight can be applied to the paper web. The force.
2. Hydraulic (air pressure) suspension mechanism
Under normal circumstances, the adjustable pressure actuators use hydraulic suspension scale mechanism. We install a potentiometer attached to the platen roller to display the diameter of the finished paper roll, which is sent through the potentiometer. The signal is passed to the pressure program control unit,
To calculate the pressure, so that the oil pressure in the scale can be changed, thus achieving the pressure control of the platen roller.
Design and application of constant tension and load distribution control for winder---
2. Main research content
(1) On the basis of understanding the working principle and production process of the rewinder, determine the AC drive configuration scheme of the rewinder and the common DC bus power supply mode.
(2) In view of the influence of the change of the winding diameter on the tension during the rewinding process and the phenomenon of paper break and loose paper during acceleration and deceleration, a composite tension control method combining direct tension and indirect tension is proposed, and the real-time calculation and dynamics of the winding diameter are designed. Torque compensation program that effectively corrects tension disturbances to ensure constant tension during rewinding
(3) Software and hardware design to complete the pressure control of the platen roller”
(4) After detailed analysis of the causes of the load distribution of the bottom roller motor before and after the detailed analysis, determine the master-slave control scheme of the two motors, design the load distribution control system.
(5) Establishing a profibus-Dp network system, designing communication between pLC and inverter! Op operation panel"
(6) Using STEP7 to design the software of the rewinder control system, using ProTool to compile the entire monitoring system screen"
Belt rewinding machine design and working principle ---
2 rear bottom roller
The platen roller device consists of a combination of devices that can be combined. The platen roller is supported by bearings on the platen beam beam.
The movable beam is fixed to the frame. The movement of the platen roller beam moves with the hydraulic cylinder attached to the beam. The platen roller is decoupled from the hydraulic cylinder during the rewinding process. The platen roller also includes a pressure sensor to measure the pressure between the platen roller and the frame.
The platen roller has a position measuring device for providing a position about the platen roller and the diameter of the paper roll. Based on the above information, the hydraulic cylinder moves in accordance with the separation design curve as the diameter of the paper roll continues to increase. The hydraulic cylinder is equipped with a hydraulic hose rupture protection valve to prevent the paper roll from suddenly falling when the hose is damaged.
The platen roller provides additional load to the paper roll at the beginning of the rewinding. At a later stage of the rewind, the pressure is released. In the final stage, the platen roller ensures that the paper roll is in place.
During the threading and changing process, the platen roller is raised to the rear of the safety lock at the top position. The safety lock prevents the platen roller from suddenly falling when the device malfunctions. The platen roller is automatically decompressed when the platen roller is lowered to the core or the base. If the lowering control is terminated before decompression, the platen roller will be activated and the platen roller will be raised to the upper position.
During the rewinding process, the contact surface between the platen roller and the paper core must be carefully observed. If the platen roller is very close to the core, special care must be taken during the rewinding process. If the core starts to vibrate, the speed must be lowered immediately. There is a vibration indicator on the pressing roller beam to facilitate speed reduction in that case.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc