Rewinding Machine common fault - platen roller vibration
1. Proportional valve is unstable - cleaning proportional valve or replacing proportional valve
2. Damage to the top core bearing - Replace the bearing
3. The clearance between the support wheel and the guide rail of the core device is too large - Adjust the clearance (the core is clamped at both ends of the top core,
and the eccentric shaft of the roller is adjusted to the gap between the roller and the guide rail is 0)
4. Guide rail wear - replace or repair the rail
5. Paper core deformation - Replace the paper core
6. The top core device supports the wheel bearing or the copper sleeve wear - replace the support wheel bearing or copper sleeve
7. The thickness of the paper is different - the production process is solved
Design and application of constant tension and load distribution control for winder---
3 limitations of the original control system
This paper is aimed at the transformation of the rewinder analog DC drive system. The original rewinder control system mainly has the following shortcomings and limitations:
(1) The original rewinder control system is the DC drive control system of Siemens AG of Germany. Due to the DC motor drag, the analog regulator is adjusted, the device parameters are easy to drift, resulting in the reliability and accuracy of the rewinder, and Affect the quality and efficiency of rewinding, the maximum speed is only about 600m/min, it is difficult to meet the production requirements of high-speed paper machines.
(2) The original system uses mechanical buttons and instruments to operate and monitor the production process. The information integration capability is not strong. The process parameters of many production processes cannot be obtained, which increases the labor intensity of workers' operations and the time of manual participation in production, which affects the rewinding. Machine utilization and automation.
(3) The original system is a centralized system. A large number of I/O cables are distributed between the control room and the site, which not only increases the cost but also increases the system's unreliability.
(4) Due to incomplete information of field-level equipment, online fault diagnosis, alarm, and recording functions of field-level equipment are not strong. On the other hand, it is difficult to complete the parameterization functions such as remote parameter setting and modification of field devices, which affects the maintainability of the system.
Belt rewinding machine design and working principle ---
rear bottom roller
The movable beam is fixed to the frame. The movement of the platen roller beam moves with the hydraulic cylinder attached to the beam. The platen roller is decoupled from the hydraulic cylinder during the rewinding process. The platen roller also includes a pressure sensor to measure the pressure between the platen roller and the frame.
The platen roller has a position measuring device for providing a position about the platen roller and the diameter of the paper roll. Based on the above information, the hydraulic cylinder moves in accordance with the separation design curve as the diameter of the paper roll continues to increase. The hydraulic cylinder is equipped with a hydraulic hose rupture protection valve to prevent the paper roll from suddenly falling when the hose is damaged.
The platen roller provides additional load to the paper roll at the beginning of the rewinding. At a later stage of the rewind, the pressure is released. In the final stage, the platen roller ensures that the paper roll is in place.
During the threading and changing process, the platen roller is raised to the rear of the safety lock at the top position. The safety lock prevents the platen roller from suddenly falling when the device malfunctions. The platen roller is automatically decompressed when the platen roller is lowered to the core or the base. If the lowering control is terminated before decompression, the platen roller will be activated and the platen roller will be raised to the upper position.
During the rewinding process, the contact surface between the platen roller and the paper core must be carefully observed. If the platen roller is very close to the core, special care must be taken during the rewinding process. If the core starts to vibrate, the speed must be lowered immediately. There is a vibration indicator on the pressing roller beam to facilitate speed reduction in that case.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc