Rewinding Machine common fault - Paper roll end faces are not aligned
1. Top core movement - Check the top core plane bearing and lock nut and adjust the clearance.
2. The top core force is not enough - check the air motor.
Rewinding Machine operation safety regulations -
First, the preparation work before starting
1. Clean up the dust on the machine;
2. Check the circuit of the machine (whether the circuit is damaged), whether the rotating parts (bearings, gears, etc.) are loose, whether the conveying belt is intact, whether the protective device is intact, if there is an abnormality, it needs to be replaced or reported to the workshop supervisor in time;
3. Is the amount of lubricating oil (butter, oil) of the rotating parts of the machine appropriate? Is the amount of white mineral oil on the perforating knife appropriate? If not enough, add the right amount of oil;
Rewinder mechanical structure and control process ---
Second, the main structure of the winder
2.3 Rolling Department
1. Stretching device
The stretching device of the rewinder is set to keep the paper web slit after slitting. In some paper cutting knives, the stretcher is also used. The main function is to eliminate the texture and slack of the paper web. Mainly, it can maintain the good operation of slitting. There are three types of stretchers that we often use today: D-shaped stretches, curved rollers, and Z-type double-bar stretchers.
2, support roller
The backup roll is mainly used to support the paper roll, which is composed of a controlled cast iron roll or a general tube roll. The roller body is mainly cast iron pipe and steel pipe, and its diameter is usually 400-700 mm or more according to the width of the winder. The center-to-center ratio between the rolls of the backup roll should be greater than the roll diameter. Only at such a distance, the roll core does not get caught in the middle of the roll when the support roll begins to curl.
When the winder is running at high speed, in order to avoid vibration during high-speed operation, the design of the backup roller must be minimal when supporting the paper roll. The radius is a function expression of the speed and width of the winder, mainly by allowable The critical speed and the degree of winding are determined because at this time the diameter of the backup roll has less chance of producing a defect in the roll hardness than the small diameter support roll. When coiling coated paper or very thin paper, we should consider using a larger diameter backup roll. On a rewinder with a small width, we generally use a 600mm roll diameter.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc