Rewinding Machine common fault - Paper roll end faces are not aligned
1. Top core movement - Check the top core plane bearing and lock nut and adjust the clearance.
2. The top core force is not enough - check the air motor.
Rewinding Machine operation safety regulations -
Fourth, other requirements in the production process
1. Rolling paper or paper jam of a certain part of the machine must be stopped. Use the jog function to remove the paper. The original paper should be carefully operated when it passes through the embossing device, the crimping device, the paper feed roller and the punching knife. It is strictly prohibited when the machine is running. Wipe and refuel the rotating parts in the state to avoid injury accidents;
2. During the production process, the gears, pulleys, chains and other components of the machine must not be allowed to entangle with paper scraps, ropes, etc., and the air pipe must not leak. The trachea, electric wires, etc. can not be fixed with rope or adhesive tape, which affects the appearance;
3. The waste paper can not be thrown anywhere in the production process, must be loaded into the designated waste paper bag to keep the production site clean.
4. The original paper core produced during the production process must be placed in the designated place;
Rewinder mechanical structure and control process ---
Third, the rewinding machine control performance indicators
The rewinder is the last process in the papermaking process. The performance of the rewinder determines the quality of the finished paper roll. A complete rewinder must have the following properties:
3. Tension adjustment mechanism
It is generally believed that web tension control is one of the important factors affecting the tightness of the paper roll. The most important function of flattening the paper web during the rewinding process is the web tension, and the web tension must be kept stable before the paper can be avoided. The lateral movement of the web allows the rolled out finished paper roll to meet the requirements. However, the web tension is only affected when the finished paper roll is rolled up. Since we are using a double bottom roller lower paper rewinding machine, the paper web must pass through the back bottom roller to be wound on the paper roll. The roller will isolate most of the tension, and only a small amount of tension can be transferred to the finished paper roll, which means that if there is tension to control the hardness of the paper roll, if the hardness of the paper roll changes little, The tension will change a lot. The key factors affecting the hardness of the paper roll are the pressure of the platen roller and the torque difference between the front and rear bottom rollers. The effect of the web tension on the hardness of the paper roll is not great because it is not a critical factor. 4. Electric drive "flexible" start and proper speed program control The starting of the winder is of course smoother and better, so that the paper web can be prevented from being subjected to the impact of tension, and the breakage can be reduced and the paper roll can be improved. Rewind quality. In order to meet such requirements, we often add a given integrator to the speed and current of the speed regulation system. This is beneficial to the start of the winder. Through analysis, we can know that if the system is to start more smoothly, give The larger the time constant of the integrator, the better, so the integral time constant of a given integrator can be adjusted over a large range to suit the processing requirements.
From the above four points, we can see that the electronic control system must have adjustment skills to meet the rewinding process.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc