Rewinding Machine common fault - Governor does not display
1, the power is not connected - connect the power
2, open is not open - dial open
3. The speed regulator and inverter connection cable are disconnected or damaged - check the network cable
4. The power on button is damaged - replace the button
5, governor failure - contact the manufacturer
Rewinding Machine operating procedures -
First, the boot process:
1. Turn on the total power of the rewinder and the power of the detection system in turn; Note: (1) Before turning on the power, please make sure that the circuit is connected correctly and there is no short circuit;
(2) When the main power is turned on, an alarm will occur. After about 5 seconds, after resetting through the touch screen, turn on the detection power.
2. Turn on the air source switch, please ensure that the air pressure is around 6Mpa;
3. According to the paper-feeding direction in the machine state of the touch screen, the product is paper-punched; Note: (1) Please select the paper-feeding state before putting on paper;
(2) Ensure that the core is in the middle position of the inflation shaft, and the core is installed on the left and right gas rise shaft
The same location;
Four release and one rewinding machine operation program ---
Second, the machine starts
1. Press the warning button and delay for about 2 seconds. At the same time, the alarm sounds, and then press the start button to start the machine.
2. When the machine starts, fine-tune the discharge roller to ensure that the material is flush at the receiving roller. During the fine adjustment process, the gear is not rubbed against the periphery.
3. When the machine is running, no objects are allowed between the ultrasonic probe and the material axis. This will cause the machine to stop working.
Third, automatic acceleration
When the accelerator button is pressed and delayed for about 3 seconds, the machine automatically accelerates to the required maximum speed (set in the touch screen), and the deceleration button is pressed once during the acceleration process to automatically accelerate and stop.