Rewinding Machine common fault - The coil is not tight during operation
1. Unwinding tension controller is not open - Open unwinding tension controller switch
2, did not press the reset button - press the reset button on the two tension controllers
3, the unwinding tension controller tension is too small - increase the unwinding tension controller output current
4, tension controller failure - contact the manufacturer
Rewinding Machine operating procedures -
First, the boot process:
1. Turn on the total power of the rewinder and the power of the detection system in turn; Note: (1) Before turning on the power, please make sure that the circuit is connected correctly and there is no short circuit;
(2) When the main power is turned on, an alarm will occur. After about 5 seconds, after resetting through the touch screen, turn on the detection power.
2. Turn on the air source switch, please ensure that the air pressure is around 6Mpa;
3. According to the paper-feeding direction in the machine state of the touch screen, the product is paper-punched; Note: (1) Please select the paper-feeding state before putting on paper;
(2) Ensure that the core is in the middle position of the inflation shaft, and the core is installed on the left and right gas rise shaft
The same location;
Rewinder mechanical structure and control process ---
Second, the main structure of the winder
2.3 Rolling Department
1. Stretching device
The stretching device of the rewinder is set to keep the paper web slit after slitting. In some paper cutting knives, the stretcher is also used. The main function is to eliminate the texture and slack of the paper web. Mainly, it can maintain the good operation of slitting. There are three types of stretchers that we often use today: D-shaped stretches, curved rollers, and Z-type double-bar stretchers.
2, support roller
The backup roll is mainly used to support the paper roll, which is composed of a controlled cast iron roll or a general tube roll. The roller body is mainly cast iron pipe and steel pipe, and its diameter is usually 400-700 mm or more according to the width of the winder. The center-to-center ratio between the rolls of the backup roll should be greater than the roll diameter. Only at such a distance, the roll core does not get caught in the middle of the roll when the support roll begins to curl.
When the winder is running at high speed, in order to avoid vibration during high-speed operation, the design of the backup roller must be minimal when supporting the paper roll. The radius is a function expression of the speed and width of the winder, mainly by allowable The critical speed and the degree of winding are determined because at this time the diameter of the backup roll has less chance of producing a defect in the roll hardness than the small diameter support roll. When coiling coated paper or very thin paper, we should consider using a larger diameter backup roll. On a rewinder with a small width, we generally use a 600mm roll diameter.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc