Rewinding Machine safety operation guide -
Second, the rewinding machine is opened and shut down:
1. Check the equipment thoroughly before starting the machine to check whether the round knife and the bottom knife are in good condition.
2. Whether the size of the round knife meets the requirements of finished products and cutting specifications
3. Hang the rewinding paper roller on the paper feeding frame, and make the brake and roller contact with each other.
Whether the fuse cover on both sides of the core and the barrel of the core is covered.
Four release and one rewinding machine operation program ---
6. Check if the power indicator on the outside of the tension control cabinet is lit.
7. In the touch screen, you need to input or rewrite the following parameters:
1 counting length is cleared (if it is necessary to re-measure the length);
2 automatic acceleration speed (refers to the speed we reach after the automatic acceleration of the machine after pressing the acceleration button delay)
3 Automatic acceleration time (refers to the time required for the machine to automatically accelerate from zero speed to the design of the highest machine speed. The shorter the time setting, the faster the acceleration.)
8. Tension control: Set the tension of each discharge motor in the touch screen. The discharge motor mainly provides a reverse torque, generates tension on the paper surface, keeps the paper web flat, and the speed control of the discharge motor is a process of gradually increasing speed, but the line speed remains unchanged.
9. Each console has its own power switch, which can be switched on and off as needed.
10. The forward and reverse running buttons are set on the console, and the user can select the running direction according to the needs.
Rewinder mechanical structure and control process ---
Second, the main structure of the winder
2.3 Rolling Department
1. Stretching device
The stretching device of the rewinder is set to keep the paper web slit after slitting. In some paper cutting knives, the stretcher is also used. The main function is to eliminate the texture and slack of the paper web. Mainly, it can maintain the good operation of slitting. There are three types of stretchers that we often use today: D-shaped stretches, curved rollers, and Z-type double-bar stretchers.
2, support roller
The backup roll is mainly used to support the paper roll, which is composed of a controlled cast iron roll or a general tube roll. The roller body is mainly cast iron pipe and steel pipe, and its diameter is usually 400-700 mm or more according to the width of the winder. The center-to-center ratio between the rolls of the backup roll should be greater than the roll diameter. Only at such a distance, the roll core does not get caught in the middle of the roll when the support roll begins to curl.
When the winder is running at high speed, in order to avoid vibration during high-speed operation, the design of the backup roller must be minimal when supporting the paper roll. The radius is a function expression of the speed and width of the winder, mainly by allowable The critical speed and the degree of winding are determined because at this time the diameter of the backup roll has less chance of producing a defect in the roll hardness than the small diameter support roll. When coiling coated paper or very thin paper, we should consider using a larger diameter backup roll. On a rewinder with a small width, we generally use a 600mm roll diameter.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc