Rewinding Machine safety operation guide -
Third, the rewinding machine opening and closing operation sequence:
2. When the paper roll reaches the specified rewinding diameter (meters), the working speed will slowly drop.
After the paper roll reaches the specified diameter (meters), press the “stop” switch. After the quality inspector has measured the paper roll and the appearance quality, tape the outermost piece of paper with a tape and stick the paper. The inner core of the core barrel is pulled out (the thimble) and the bottom knife roll is lifted to remove the paper roll.
3, the rewinding machine should have a long downtime, stop the paper side fan, and do a good job of surrounding sanitation.
Rewinding Machine operation safety regulations -
Fifth, machine maintenance and hygiene
1. After the production is completed, first adjust the governor to zero, close the program switch, and finally turn off the power of the control box;
2. Use the air duct to blow the inside and outside of the machine and the electric box, and do not place any debris such as tools in the machine and the electric box.
3. Regularly repair and maintain the rotating parts of the machine (add some amount of oil or butter)
4. The hygiene of the machine area must be cleaned.
5. The waste paper is sent to the pulping station of the designated paper mill. The original paper core is neatly stacked in the specified paper barrel stacking area according to the specifications. The leather tape, waste paper and waste paper core are placed in the designated stacking area.
6, with the machine repair to do the regular maintenance of the machine main maintenance work.
Rewinder mechanical structure and control process ---
Second, the main structure of the winder
2.3 Rolling Department
1. Stretching device
The stretching device of the rewinder is set to keep the paper web slit after slitting. In some paper cutting knives, the stretcher is also used. The main function is to eliminate the texture and slack of the paper web. Mainly, it can maintain the good operation of slitting. There are three types of stretchers that we often use today: D-shaped stretches, curved rollers, and Z-type double-bar stretchers.
2, support roller
The backup roll is mainly used to support the paper roll, which is composed of a controlled cast iron roll or a general tube roll. The roller body is mainly cast iron pipe and steel pipe, and its diameter is usually 400-700 mm or more according to the width of the winder. The center-to-center ratio between the rolls of the backup roll should be greater than the roll diameter. Only at such a distance, the roll core does not get caught in the middle of the roll when the support roll begins to curl.
When the winder is running at high speed, in order to avoid vibration during high-speed operation, the design of the backup roller must be minimal when supporting the paper roll. The radius is a function expression of the speed and width of the winder, mainly by allowable The critical speed and the degree of winding are determined because at this time the diameter of the backup roll has less chance of producing a defect in the roll hardness than the small diameter support roll. When coiling coated paper or very thin paper, we should consider using a larger diameter backup roll. On a rewinder with a small width, we generally use a 600mm roll diameter.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc