Rewinding Machine safety operation guide -
Fifth, the tool change operation:
1. The bottom knife replacement is handled by the mechanic.
2. The rewinding machine must be stopped when the upper round knife is replaced.
3. After removing the round blade, replace the new blade and fix it.
4. Install the round knife seat, adjust the angle, and lower the round knife to make it close to the bottom knife.
5, running, paper test knife, paper edge is not, smooth.
6. The tightness and depth of the blade and the bottom knife should be controlled properly, not too tight, otherwise the new knife
The film will roll the knife; it should not be too loose, otherwise it will jump the knife and the hair; not too deep, otherwise it will cause double trimming; too shallow will jump the knife.
Automatic rewinding machine speed ratio adjustment method ---
3. Adjust the curved shaft behind the punching knife. The curved shaft is finally stretched as a smooth transition axis before the web is wound up. The position of the position and the working arc size not only affect the smoothness of the paper web, but also affect the stability of the web transport. When the curved axis is too high, the paper web is scratched by the punching surface knife, and the jitter is large and the paper is easy to break. When the position is too low, the paper web is scraped to the low hole and the broken layer is easy to break. Generally, the height of the curved shaft position is adjusted so that when the paper web passes through the punching knife, the bottom layer is preferably 5~8 mm higher than the punching bottom knife, and the working arc of the curved shaft is as small as possible, and the paper can not wrinkle.
Design and application of constant tension and load distribution control for winder---
1. Rewinder structure and working principle
The rewinder is generally composed of a unwinding roll (also referred to as a paper take-off roll), a guide roll, a slitting mechanism, a platen roll, a take-up bottom roll (including a front bottom roll and a rear bottom roll), and a double bottom roll. The machine is characterized by two rotating drums to replace and support the take-up reel, usually with or without a rotating platen roller pressed against the top of the reel in the take-up, the take-up reel is taken up The main structure (has become the front and rear bottom rollers respectively). Under normal circumstances, the surface of the front bottom roller is rough, and the surface of the rear bottom roller is relatively smooth. They are connected to the motor through the reduction gear box. The platen roller, also called the load roller, acts to create a downward pressure whose pressure is the difference between its own weight and the load roller lifting pressure. The unwinding roller is composed of a leg paper holder, a unwinding roller coupling, a unwinding roller clamping mechanism, and a unwinding motor. Longitudinal cutters generally have book holders side by side on the same axis, mainly used to cut off the change. Cut a certain width of sheet paper to the required width as needed. Two tension sensors are placed on the tension roller to receive the web tension.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc