Rewinding Machine safety operation guide -
Seventh, production operations and quality control during the rewinding process:
1. The speed must be slow when rewinding, and the inspector should check the appearance quality of the paper.
2, often check the quality of the paper, found that the paper disease stopped in time, to the inspector on duty
Report and contact the upper and lower processes to strip off paper with quality problems. The rewinding can be continued after the inspector confirms.
3. When rewinding, pay attention to the situation of broken ends, trimming, etc., and control the tension of the paper during rewinding.
The car is tight) to keep the inner and outer tension of the paper roll consistent.
Rewinding Machine operation safety regulations -
Second, the operation steps：
1. According to the production order of the day, the squad leader is responsible for arranging the material production (base paper, packaging materials, paper core);
2. Check whether the quality of the original paper texture, color, tension, elongation and other products meet the product requirements.
3. Put the original paper on the paper-removing shaft and the shaft plug must be locked. The 1575 rewinding machine is assisted by the handyman to push the original paper to the unloading frame and push it into the positioning slot. The 2900 rewinding machine uses the cylinder to lift the paper. Push the rear frame into the positioning groove of the rear frame (when the iron shaft is pushed into the positioning groove, pay attention to safety), and adjust the left and right position. When replacing the base paper, the shaft stalk and the plug must be removed with both hands and placed on the ground. It is strictly forbidden to throw or fall on the ground, and damage the floor or hurt the person;
Rewinder mechanical structure and control process ---
Second, the main structure of the winder
2.3 Rolling Department
1. Stretching device
The stretching device of the rewinder is set to keep the paper web slit after slitting. In some paper cutting knives, the stretcher is also used. The main function is to eliminate the texture and slack of the paper web. Mainly, it can maintain the good operation of slitting. There are three types of stretchers that we often use today: D-shaped stretches, curved rollers, and Z-type double-bar stretchers.
2, support roller
The backup roll is mainly used to support the paper roll, which is composed of a controlled cast iron roll or a general tube roll. The roller body is mainly cast iron pipe and steel pipe, and its diameter is usually 400-700 mm or more according to the width of the winder. The center-to-center ratio between the rolls of the backup roll should be greater than the roll diameter. Only at such a distance, the roll core does not get caught in the middle of the roll when the support roll begins to curl.
When the winder is running at high speed, in order to avoid vibration during high-speed operation, the design of the backup roller must be minimal when supporting the paper roll. The radius is a function expression of the speed and width of the winder, mainly by allowable The critical speed and the degree of winding are determined because at this time the diameter of the backup roll has less chance of producing a defect in the roll hardness than the small diameter support roll. When coiling coated paper or very thin paper, we should consider using a larger diameter backup roll. On a rewinder with a small width, we generally use a 600mm roll diameter.