1. Put the cutter down, open the curling blower switch, set the winding tension, start the machine, run 2-3 meters, stop;
2. Measure the width of each joint to confirm whether the requirements are met. If there is any error, the ratio of the cutter should be re-matched.
3. Check whether each of the paper cores and the corresponding film are aligned, otherwise adjust them;
Slitting machine parts ---
1. Type of inspection system for the tension and speed of the slitting machine:
1 Tension sensor detection: The tension sensor is installed under the bearing of the tension detecting roller, converts the detected aluminum foil tension into an electrical signal, sends it to the tension adjuster, compares it with the original set tension signal, performs PID calculation, and then inputs The winding motor controller achieves the purpose of controlling the tension and rotation speed of the winding roller.
2Floating roller indirect tension detecting system: a set of floating roller is installed in front of the aluminum foil tracking roller. The position of the floating roller is detected by a potentiometer. The tension control method is to keep the tension constant by keeping the position of the floating roller as constant as possible. .
3 The magnetic powder clutch is used to control the rotational torque of the input winding roller to achieve tension control: the magnetic powder clutch is composed of an active part and a driven part, and is connected to the winding roller through a transmission mechanism such as a universal joint, and the fine ferromagnetic powder is filled in the middle. As a torque transmission medium. A magnetic field is formed by applying a constant current to the exciting coil, and the magnetic powder is magnetized. The magnetized magnetic powder attracts each other to form a chain arrangement. When the active part rotates at a constant speed, the coupling force between the magnetic powders is broken to form a circumferential tangential force, and the product of the tangential force and the radius of the magnetic ring is the driving driven part. The winding torque of the winding realizes the coupling of the output torque from the active part to the driven part in continuous rotation, thereby achieving the purpose of controlling the tension.
4 slitting Unwinding capacity and speed detection system: The magnetic powder tension brake is mainly used to control the unwinding force and speed. The working principle is: the coupling is installed in the magnetic powder brake, and the input parts and output with magnetic coils are installed. component. Below the magnetic coil is an annular groove, the underside of which is an annular rotor or output member. The annular groove is located at the center of the output member and is filled with magnetic powder. When there is excitation current in the magnetic coil, the coil generates magnetic flux to align the magnetic powder in the direction of the magnetic field, thus generating damping between the input member and the output member, and transmitting the torque. If the tension and speed applied to the aluminum foil are increased or decreased, the magnitude of the exciting current can be changed, or the magnitude of the current applied to the coupling coil by the varying amplifier can be effectively controlled.
Slitting machine parts ---
2. Attenuation and tension compensation of the tension of the rewinding and unwinding: It is generally believed that maintaining the constant tension of the aluminum foil during the rewinding and unwinding of the aluminum foil is beneficial to the apparent quality of the finished aluminum foil, but it is not. The best method is to increase the tension of the aluminum foil according to a certain rule as the diameter of the coil increases, and the smaller the diameter, the lower the tension value. There are automatic tension control and manual tension control during the slitting operation. The automatic tension control system is the leading set tension attenuation value, which is maintained throughout the winding process. The manual tension control requires the operator to continuously adjust the diameter of the master roll to meet the tension required for the aluminum foil during operation. When setting the automatic tension operation, set the initial tension before setting the tension attenuation value. Taking the setting of the slitting and unwinding attenuation value as an example, the setting principle is that the aluminum foil tension attenuation value (%) is equal to the tension at the end of winding of the aluminum foil minus the initial tension and then divided by the initial tension. Multiply by 100%. When setting the automatic tension value of the unwinding, it should not be too large, otherwise the aluminum foil winding surface has a large hardness and is prone to warping. But the tension should not be too small, too small and easy to cause the rewinding body to be too loose, and the winding is not neatly running. Therefore, the quality of the rewinding and unwinding during the aluminum foil slitting operation is mainly affected by the change of the tension of the aluminum foil. It can be seen that the mastery of the retracting and unwinding control system is the key to affecting the quality.
3. The change of speed during slitting affects the change of tension: When the speed is increased or decelerated, the speed of the main motor changes. Firstly, it causes the instantaneous change of the tension of the unwinding traction to the winding section of the aluminum foil, and it is necessary to slightly vibrate the aluminum foil after a period of time to gradually stabilize the tension. The instability of this tension is manifested in the fact that the finished roll is not well-wound, and the end face has unevenness, which affects the quality of the product.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc