Slitting machine shutdown operation
1. After the cutting is completed, the unloading is stopped;
2. Release the switch and lift the cutter unit.
3. Clean the crimping device and turn off the curling blower.
4. Turn off the photoelectric tracking system.
5. Turn off the power and air supply of the whole machine.
6. Clean up the surrounding environment.
7. Carefully fill in the production daily record, product self-checklist and other work records.
Reasons, countermeasures and effects of BOPP film slitting quality ---
thirteen. Foreign matter such as dust and small flying insects in the film roll
In the slitting process of the film, the mother roll film needs to be unwrapped and then slit and wound, which creates conditions for the entry of foreign matter. Since many film products themselves need to be in direct contact with foods, medicines, etc., the hygiene requirements are very strict, and the film is not allowed to be attached with foreign objects such as mosquitoes. Once found, it causes major quality complaints and claims, directly causing the company's economic loss and product brand. Damaged and negatively affected, therefore, the environmental cleaning and purification work in the production workshop plays a very important role in ensuring the quality of the film.
Slitting machine operation guide ---
Standardize operations, ensure product quality, improve work efficiency, and ensure safe production.
2 Scope of application
Suitable for aluminum foil slitting machine, cardboard slitting machine, tipping paper slitting machine.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc