Tape slitter setting control：
1. Set the slitting menu according to the type, thickness, length, width, etc. of the film arranged in the slitting plan.
2. Lift the corresponding BOPP film file from the PDF.
3. Set the winding length and width of the film of the corresponding specification.
4. Select the corresponding winding station, adjust the pressure roller arm and pressure roller, and install the paper core of the corresponding specifications.
Slitting machine operating procedures -
Third, through the film：
9. Press “Device Jog” again, and the film on both sides will be flattened until the slitting film appears on the winding side 2, and the film is cut with a knife.
10. Manually pull the slit film on the winding side 1 and the winding side 2, bond the film to the corresponding paper core, and tighten the film and stick the flat film to the paper core (note the side 1 and side 2 films). Wearing different methods).
11. Manually adjust the leading edge probe into position.
12. Set the winding length and winding diameter on the operation screen (see the preset length and diameter method for details)
Reasons, countermeasures and effects of BOPP film slitting quality ---
two. Wrinkles (wrinkles, vertical wrinkles, cross wrinkles, wrinkles)
(2) Causes and countermeasures of longitudinal wrinkles
Longitudinal wrinkles mean that the surface of the film roll forms a circumferential rib line. In the process of slitting, a large amount of air entrapment or cumulative thickness unevenness is the main cause of longitudinal streaks, and it is difficult to eliminate the occurrence of a relatively serious stripe. When the longitudinal wrinkles appear in the slitting process, the tension is reduced and the pressure is applied to discharge the air in the film roll to improve the longitudinal wrinkle problem. However, the adjustment range should consider the impact on wrinkles and other aspects (according to relevant professional information, longitudinal wrinkles One of the reasons is that the slitting speed is too fast, and the film roll is most prone to the quality problem of the longitudinal stripe at high speed, but there is no obvious influence in actual production, which remains to be studied). Another reason for the vertical wrinkles is the influence of the running accuracy of the equipment. For equipment with high requirements for running accuracy, after a long period of continuous use, the running accuracy of some components has decreased. For large slitting machines, it is more difficult to ensure the running accuracy due to the large number of running parts. Moreover, since the plastic film is a polymer product, its thickness is very thin, and it is more susceptible to damage during processing. Therefore, once the running accuracy is insufficient, quality problems such as vertical streaks are likely to occur. For this reason, it should be cautious when replacing equipment parts and accessories. It is advisable to use durable and high-precision parts, and it must also ensure a certain precision during installation. Otherwise, it is difficult to meet the operation requirements of the slitting machine.
The flattening roller flattens the film and eliminates some of the longitudinal wrinkles produced by the film under tensile stress.
(3) Causes and countermeasures of cross wrinkles
In addition to the influence of the parent-rolling factor, the transverse wrinkles of the film are mainly caused by the sag-like transverse wrinkles produced by the loosening of the slit film roll. Generally, the slitting process is effective in reducing the wrinkles and reducing the pressure, and should be effective for different types of products. Adjusting the slitting and pressure can effectively eliminate the occurrence of cross wrinkles.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc