Tape slitting machine feeding, filming and filming
1. Loading: According to the requirements of the cutting plan, according to the driving operation rules, according to the actual situation, hoist the corresponding mother roll on the aging frame, place it on the unwinding unwinding frame according to the inner and outer selection direction of the corona surface, and use the control button Clamp the steel core, leave the steel core support arm and drive.
2. Film penetration: When there is no film on the slitter, the film must be penetrated. Using the slitting machine through the membrane device and the function keys, one end of the original membrane is attached to the membrane chain eyelet, and the membrane button is activated to distribute the membrane along the slitting process to be evenly distributed on each roller.
3. Film: When there is a film on the slitter, when changing the joint, use the vacuum filming table to start the filming station to the working position, manually flatten the film on the first pulling roller of the slitting machine and start the upper vacuum pumping film. Soak the film flat on the filming table, attach the double-sided tape and cut off the excess film under the tape, flatten the film on the unwinding frame and start the lower vacuum pump to make the film flat and absorb the paper. Layer and flatten the adhesive film, the joints should be neat and wrinkle-free, then turn off the upper and lower vacuum pumps to open the filming station to the inoperative position.
Slitting machine operating procedures -
Third, through the film：
5. Press “Release Brake” again until the indicator light flashes and the unwinder brakes.
6. Press and hold the “Pinch with chain” button, the film is pulled through the chain to the sipe roll, and the film is removed from the shackle on the chain.
7. Press “Device Jog”, the film moves along the machine running direction to the winding side 2, both sides are pulled out, release the button, and flatten the film.
8. The “cutting knife switch” is in the open position, and all the cutting cutters that need to be cut are marked.
Reasons, countermeasures and effects of BOPP film slitting quality ---
two. Wrinkles (wrinkles, vertical wrinkles, cross wrinkles, wrinkles)
(2) Causes and countermeasures of longitudinal wrinkles
Longitudinal wrinkles mean that the surface of the film roll forms a circumferential rib line. In the process of slitting, a large amount of air entrapment or cumulative thickness unevenness is the main cause of longitudinal streaks, and it is difficult to eliminate the occurrence of a relatively serious stripe. When the longitudinal wrinkles appear in the slitting process, the tension is reduced and the pressure is applied to discharge the air in the film roll to improve the longitudinal wrinkle problem. However, the adjustment range should consider the impact on wrinkles and other aspects (according to relevant professional information, longitudinal wrinkles One of the reasons is that the slitting speed is too fast, and the film roll is most prone to the quality problem of the longitudinal stripe at high speed, but there is no obvious influence in actual production, which remains to be studied). Another reason for the vertical wrinkles is the influence of the running accuracy of the equipment. For equipment with high requirements for running accuracy, after a long period of continuous use, the running accuracy of some components has decreased. For large slitting machines, it is more difficult to ensure the running accuracy due to the large number of running parts. Moreover, since the plastic film is a polymer product, its thickness is very thin, and it is more susceptible to damage during processing. Therefore, once the running accuracy is insufficient, quality problems such as vertical streaks are likely to occur. For this reason, it should be cautious when replacing equipment parts and accessories. It is advisable to use durable and high-precision parts, and it must also ensure a certain precision during installation. Otherwise, it is difficult to meet the operation requirements of the slitting machine.
The flattening roller flattens the film and eliminates some of the longitudinal wrinkles produced by the film under tensile stress.
(3) Causes and countermeasures of cross wrinkles
In addition to the influence of the parent-rolling factor, the transverse wrinkles of the film are mainly caused by the sag-like transverse wrinkles produced by the loosening of the slit film roll. Generally, the slitting process is effective in reducing the wrinkles and reducing the pressure, and should be effective for different types of products. Adjusting the slitting and pressure can effectively eliminate the occurrence of cross wrinkles.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc