Tape cutting machine receipt：
1. When the inner and outer ends of the machine are stopped, use the unloading button to place the film on the prepared unloading trolley, cut the film and paste the film roll with the sealing glue.
2. Use the collet release button to release the chuck and check whether the film cores have left the core. If one is still stuck on the core, manually remove the film roll manually.
3. After ensuring that all the film leaves the chuck on the trolley, use the film button to raise the winding arm, install the corresponding paper core, and attach the film to the paper core for the next slitting.
Slitting machine operating procedures -
Third, through the film：
9. Press “Device Jog” again, and the film on both sides will be flattened until the slitting film appears on the winding side 2, and the film is cut with a knife.
10. Manually pull the slit film on the winding side 1 and the winding side 2, bond the film to the corresponding paper core, and tighten the film and stick the flat film to the paper core (note the side 1 and side 2 films). Wearing different methods).
11. Manually adjust the leading edge probe into position.
12. Set the winding length and winding diameter on the operation screen (see the preset length and diameter method for details)
Reasons, countermeasures and effects of BOPP film slitting quality ---
three. Irregular end faces
The end face irregularity refers to the unevenness of the end face which occurs when the film width is constant. The end face is generally in two forms: one is that the end faces are irregularly jagged, and the other is a regular wave-shaped irregularity.
1. Causes and countermeasures for uneven end faces:
1 The cutting parameters are not well adjusted. For example, if the cutting speed and the sheet/pressure are poorly matched, the sheet/pressure curve should be set according to the slitting speed;
2 abnormal vibration of the cutting device, overhaul;
3 divided and unwinding rolls are unbalanced and adjusted;
4 The parameters of the winding arms at both ends are inconsistent, and the force distribution of the winding process affects the flatness of the end face, usually the wavy end faces are not aligned and overhauled;
5 The influence of film properties, such as smoothness, etc., Ts, Pm and other models are more prominent, and the cutting parameters should be set according to different film characteristics;
6 film thickness is uneven;
7 Wrinkling during the slitting process will also cause unevenness of the end face and adjust the flattening film;
8 If the film is too static, improve the electrostatic properties of the film or check if the static eliminator of the slitter is invalid.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc