Main factors affecting tension stability：
(1) The change of the speed of the machine will inevitably cause the change of the tension of the whole machine.
(2) During the process of collecting and unwinding, the winding and unwinding diameters of the slitting machine are constantly changing, and the change of the diameter will inevitably cause the change of the material tension. When the unwinding torque is constant, the diameter is reduced and the tension is increased. The winding is reversed. If the winding torque is constant, the tension will decrease as the winding diameter increases. This is the main factor that causes the change in material tension during operation.
(3) The change in the tightness of the raw material roll will also cause a change in the tension of the whole machine.
(4) The unevenness of the material of the raw material is cut. If the material elasticity fluctuates, the material thickness changes along the width and length direction, the mass of the material roll is eccentric, and the temperature and humidity of the production environment change, which also affects the tension fluctuation of the whole machine.
(5) The various transmission mechanisms (such as guide rollers, floating rollers, flattening rollers, etc.) of the slitting machine have factors such as imbalance and unstable air pressure.
Slitting machine operating procedures -
Third, through the film：
5. Press “Release Brake” again until the indicator light flashes and the unwinder brakes.
6. Press and hold the “Pinch with chain” button, the film is pulled through the chain to the sipe roll, and the film is removed from the shackle on the chain.
7. Press “Device Jog”, the film moves along the machine running direction to the winding side 2, both sides are pulled out, release the button, and flatten the film.
8. The “cutting knife switch” is in the open position, and all the cutting cutters that need to be cut are marked.
Reasons, countermeasures and effects of BOPP film slitting quality ---
Deviation refers to the phenomenon that part of the film on the end face of the film roll is misaligned, which is caused by the sliding of the film during the winding process.
2. Causes and countermeasures of deviation:
(1) The problem of the quality of the slitting in the same category as the deviation of the end face is, in terms of degree, the degree of misalignment is more serious than the misalignment of the end face; in terms of nature, the general end face is not a continuous problem. However, the deviation is mostly an accidental problem; from the analysis of the reasons, the cause of the unevenness of the end face may cause the occurrence of the deviation problem.
(2) Since the deviation of the deviation from the end face is more prominent, the eye point should be placed in the fine point when the end face is not aligned. When analyzing the deviation problem, the eye point should be widened, especially the factor of the cutting speed. The effect is that the acceleration and deceleration are too rapid. For a film with good smoothness, it is easy to cause slippage and cause a split layer, and the slitting speed should be slowed down.
(3) For products with narrow slitting, too tight winding of the film roll will cause the film to slip laterally. If the film roll is too loose, air will be trapped, which will cause the film roll end to be staggered. Roll tension.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc