Main factors affecting tension stability：
(1) The change of the speed of the machine will inevitably cause the change of the tension of the whole machine.
(2) During the process of collecting and unwinding, the winding and unwinding diameters of the slitting machine are constantly changing, and the change of the diameter will inevitably cause the change of the material tension. When the unwinding torque is constant, the diameter is reduced and the tension is increased. The winding is reversed. If the winding torque is constant, the tension will decrease as the winding diameter increases. This is the main factor that causes the change in material tension during operation.
(3) The change in the tightness of the raw material roll will also cause a change in the tension of the whole machine.
(4) The unevenness of the material of the raw material is cut. If the material elasticity fluctuates, the material thickness changes along the width and length direction, the mass of the material roll is eccentric, and the temperature and humidity of the production environment change, which also affects the tension fluctuation of the whole machine.
(5) The various transmission mechanisms (such as guide rollers, floating rollers, flattening rollers, etc.) of the slitting machine have factors such as imbalance and unstable air pressure.
Causes, countermeasures and effects on the quality of BOPP film slitting quality ---
(iv) Effect of film roll tightness on product quality
1. The winding is too tight:
1 fluttering/starting bone: As BOPP film, it is normal for the thickness of the product to fluctuate within a reasonable range. If the reeling tightness is appropriate, this thickness fluctuation will not affect the quality of use, but when the slitting is too tight The thicker layers of the film are stacked together to cause edge thickness or bone swelling, which affects the quality of use. The fluttering or bone formation that is formed by over-tightening is often difficult to find during the slitting process, but after the product has been stored for a period of time, the problem will be highlighted. In addition, there are several types of products with uneven thickness defects that can be easily revealed, such as ultra-transparent tape film, crystal film, heat sealing film, etc., while fluttering and bone-starting phenomenon will cause different quality of all film products. The degree of influence, especially for products that require printing and processing, is particularly prominent.
2 Adhesion: over-tightening of double-sided corona products, anti-corona products and products with less anti-adhesive content will cause adhesion quality problems, and the problem can only be found in the customer's use, the impact is great, and appears Products with adhesion problems can only be disposed of as scrapping, causing large losses to the company.
3 Face wrinkles: Due to the tight winding, the film cushioning performance is degraded. The wrinkles formed by the extrusion of the film on the end face of the product during handling and loading and unloading are difficult to eliminate, forming the end wrinkles and affecting the quality of the product.
4 Pitting: Due to the tightness of the winding, the film near the paper tube is affected by the rough surface of the paper tube, which causes pitting, which affects the quality of the product. The use of the polished paper tube will eliminate the surface of the film and improve it. Start wrinkles).
Reasons, countermeasures and effects of BOPP film slitting quality ---
Whether the slitting and scratching can be compared and determined by the film surface before and after the slitting, there are various reasons for the scratching of the membrane surface, and the analysis should be based on the appearance of the scratch, such as short-line scratching. The difference of the speed ratio of each drive roller exceeds the process setting requirement, and it needs to be carefully tested and adjusted. If the film surface scratch occurs continuously, the film on the slitter should be inspected for whether it touches the fixed object or cuts each. Whether the roller adheres to dirt such as fine sand grains scratches the film surface.
Scratch is the appearance quality problem of the film, which directly affects the quality appearance of the deep-processed product. Therefore, it is not allowed to exist in the film quality control standard. The slitting process finds that the scratching problem must be carefully checked and quickly eliminated. Since the scratch on the film surface is an irreversible appearance quality problem, it is not allowed to operate the disease when the film surface is scratched, so as to avoid the continuous occurrence of the problem.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc