Tension information detection method
(1) Tension sensor detection method: It is a method of detecting the tension directly, closely combined with the machine, and without moving parts. Usually two sensors are paired and mounted on the end shafts on both sides of the detection guide roller.
(2) Roll diameter calculation type detection method: It uses the proximity switch installed at the reel to detect the rotation speed of the reel. Because the reel rotates once, the winding diameter will change twice the thickness of the material.
The current diameter of the reel is obtained by cumulative calculation by the initial value of the reel diameter and the material thickness, and the change of the corresponding reel diameter reflects the change of the actual tension value.
(3) Floating roller position detection mode: It uses the cylinder attached to the slitter to connect the floating roller to drive the angular displacement sensor to detect the tension change. When the tension is stable, the tension on the material is balanced with the cylinder force, so that the floating roller is in the center position. When the tension changes, the balance between the tension and the cylinder force is broken, and the position of the floating roller will rise or fall. At this time, the swing lever will rotate around a point and drive the floating roller angular displacement sensor to rotate together.
(4) Floating roller position + tension sensor combined tension detection mode: It can simultaneously detect the floating roller position signal output by the floating roller angular displacement sensor and the tension signal output by the tension sensor, thereby providing higher precision tension control to the system. .
Slitting machine operating procedures -
Third, through the film：
9. Press “Device Jog” again, and the film on both sides will be flattened until the slitting film appears on the winding side 2, and the film is cut with a knife.
10. Manually pull the slit film on the winding side 1 and the winding side 2, bond the film to the corresponding paper core, and tighten the film and stick the flat film to the paper core (note the side 1 and side 2 films). Wearing different methods).
11. Manually adjust the leading edge probe into position.
12. Set the winding length and winding diameter on the operation screen (see the preset length and diameter method for details)
Reasons, countermeasures and effects of BOPP film slitting quality ---
2. The causes and countermeasures of multilateralism:
(1) The mother roll is seriously deviated, wrinkled or uneven in thickness. When the film runs to the sipe roll, it does not stick to the roller and appears multilateral. It is necessary to improve the quality of film production.
(2) Due to the looseness of the parent roll, the floating roller in the slitting process fails to compensate for the slack in the mother roll in time to cause multilateral occurrence. At this time, it is necessary to accelerate to cope with the problem.
(2) The film roll is not effectively adjusted for the bending roll or the high and low roll or the pull wheel, and the flatness of the film during the slitting process must be improved by effective adjustment;
(3) The blade material does not meet the requirements for use, and the texture is too soft or the friction is deformed by heat. Replace the qualified blade;
(4) Poor cutting control, such as too fast slitting speed, slitting speed and poor sheet/pressure setting. Reasonable adjustment.
(5) The process of slitting due to the loss of sand skin can also cause wrinkles and a multilateral phenomenon.
(6) If the unwinding tension is too small, it will also cause multilateral phenomena.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc