Tension information detection method
(1) Tension sensor detection method: It is a method of detecting the tension directly, closely combined with the machine, and without moving parts. Usually two sensors are paired and mounted on the end shafts on both sides of the detection guide roller.
(2) Roll diameter calculation type detection method: It uses the proximity switch installed at the reel to detect the rotation speed of the reel. Because the reel rotates once, the winding diameter will change twice the thickness of the material.
The current diameter of the reel is obtained by cumulative calculation by the initial value of the reel diameter and the material thickness, and the change of the corresponding reel diameter reflects the change of the actual tension value.
(3) Floating roller position detection mode: It uses the cylinder attached to the slitter to connect the floating roller to drive the angular displacement sensor to detect the tension change. When the tension is stable, the tension on the material is balanced with the cylinder force, so that the floating roller is in the center position. When the tension changes, the balance between the tension and the cylinder force is broken, and the position of the floating roller will rise or fall. At this time, the swing lever will rotate around a point and drive the floating roller angular displacement sensor to rotate together.
(4) Floating roller position + tension sensor combined tension detection mode: It can simultaneously detect the floating roller position signal output by the floating roller angular displacement sensor and the tension signal output by the tension sensor, thereby providing higher precision tension control to the system. .
Slitting machine operating procedures -
Third, through the film：
14. Press the “MACHINE” button, the siren will sound and the signal light will flash yellow. Confirm that the personnel are in the safe area, press "machine on" again, the button light is always on, the machine starts and accelerates to the input set speed.
15. If necessary, perform parent roll adjustment, brake tension adjustment, and flattening roller position check at low speed.
Reasons, countermeasures and effects of BOPP film slitting quality ---
Another reason for the burrs is the quality of the parent roll.
First, when the mother roll product is wrinkled, the burr phenomenon is likely to occur when the film is cut to the sipe roll and the film is not effectively flattened;
Second, when the film is thick or thin for a long time, the film is prone to burr phenomenon when the film is not attached to the sipe, especially in the triangular position of the thickness. In addition, since the thinner the film, the lower the stiffness, and the higher the chance of burrs.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc