Tension information detection method
(1) Tension sensor detection method: It is a method of detecting the tension directly, closely combined with the machine, and without moving parts. Usually two sensors are paired and mounted on the end shafts on both sides of the detection guide roller.
(2) Roll diameter calculation type detection method: It uses the proximity switch installed at the reel to detect the rotation speed of the reel. Because the reel rotates once, the winding diameter will change twice the thickness of the material.
The current diameter of the reel is obtained by cumulative calculation by the initial value of the reel diameter and the material thickness, and the change of the corresponding reel diameter reflects the change of the actual tension value.
(3) Floating roller position detection mode: It uses the cylinder attached to the slitter to connect the floating roller to drive the angular displacement sensor to detect the tension change. When the tension is stable, the tension on the material is balanced with the cylinder force, so that the floating roller is in the center position. When the tension changes, the balance between the tension and the cylinder force is broken, and the position of the floating roller will rise or fall. At this time, the swing lever will rotate around a point and drive the floating roller angular displacement sensor to rotate together.
(4) Floating roller position + tension sensor combined tension detection mode: It can simultaneously detect the floating roller position signal output by the floating roller angular displacement sensor and the tension signal output by the tension sensor, thereby providing higher precision tension control to the system. .
Causes, countermeasures and effects on the quality of BOPP film slitting quality ---
(2) The purpose, method and characteristics of hardness testing
3. Method for detecting film roll hardness
1 selection of testing equipment
There are various instruments for detecting the hardness of an object, but so far there has not been a hardness tester that professionally detects the hardness of a film roll. Due to the large difference in surface hardness between various objects and the variety of hardness testers, it is important to select a hardness tester that can effectively reflect the tightness of the film roll. After screening and comparison, our company has determined the "A-type rubber hardness tester" for detecting the surface hardness of rubber products as an auxiliary instrument for detecting the tightness of the film roll.
2 detection instrument correction
Since the "A type rubber hardness tester" is not a special test instrument for the film roll, in order to improve the detection accuracy of the instrument, we have modified the structure of the hardness tester according to the characteristics of the film, and increased the presser area by 5 times.
3 detection methods a.
Before the test, the pointer of the hardness tester should be in the free state and point to the zero position. When pressing the hardness tester on the glass plate, the pointer should be 100 degrees (the end face of the press pin and the bottom of the foot are in close contact with the glass). If the zero position and the 100 degree are not indicated, the needle can be pressed slightly several times, if not When referring to zero and 100 degrees, it cannot be used. The hardness tester to be confirmed can be used again if it meets the requirements for use. b.
When testing the hardness, put the hardness tester on the side of the film product, take the left, middle and right positions, at least 40mm from the edge of the film roll, and firmly press the end of the hardness tester with both hands, so that the pressure pin is pressed vertically. The sample is read within 1 s until the pressure is fully contacted with the sample, and the average is taken and recorded.
Reasons, countermeasures and effects of BOPP film slitting quality ---
Deviation refers to the phenomenon that part of the film on the end face of the film roll is misaligned, which is caused by the sliding of the film during the winding process.
1. The effect of deviation on usage
The effect of deviation on the use is basically the same as that of the end face, which is mainly to track the problem of alignment and the influence on the appearance of the product. Because the degree of misalignment of the deviation is much more obvious than that of the end face, it does not meet the requirements of the customer. Therefore, it must be processed twice, and it can be graded and packed into the warehouse after meeting the requirements.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc