Automatic Carton Sealing Tape Slitter Rewinder Machine
Slitting machine instruction manual -
Second, the use of procedures;
5. After filling the nozzle, turn on the key switch power, the green light is on, pay attention to the following operations:
A. Always press the knife green button first to make the blade rotate first, and check if the rotation is smooth and there is no harsh sound.
B. Press the Drum green button again to make the drum rotate, and confirm that the small shaft in the upper right corner of the drum starts to rotate, and then start working.
C. If there is a fault and need to stop, always confirm: first press the Drum red stop button, stop for 1-2 seconds and then press the Knfe red button to stop the blade, so as to avoid the stick stick between the drum and the blade.
Causes, countermeasures and effects on the quality of BOPP film slitting quality ---
One. Winding too loose / too tight
Among the many factors affecting the quality of product use, the tightness of the film roll is critical, and the tightness control is moderate, which not only ensures the quality of the slitting, but also compensates for the quality defects caused by the film making process, but the tightness of the winding. Improper control will inevitably directly affect the quality of the product. As a metaphor, if we compare the film formation to the process of producing rice, the cutting is the cook of the rice. The quality of the rice is important, but the cooking time can not be sloppy, in the various control indicators of the cutting. The grasp of the tightness of the winding is like grasping the amount of rice water used in the cooking process. The lack of water and water must have a direct impact on the quality of the rice.
(1) Several methods for judging the tightness of winding
1. Acupressure test method: the examiner presses the surface or end face of the film roll by hand to judge
Whether the volume tightness is suitable. This is a commonly used test method. The advantages are fast, intuitive, and highly reliable, but it requires some experience, lack of data support, and difficulty in recording. 2. Hardness measurement method: The hardness is measured by using a durometer, and the data is spoken.
The advantages are scientific, quantitative, convenient recording, and less disputes on judgment differences. The disadvantage is that only the surface of the film roll can be detected, and the facts inside the film roll cannot be reflected.
3. Visual analysis method: judging the film roll by visually changing the color change of the end face of the film roll or the shape of the end face
For the same product, the darker the end face, the tighter the winding, especially at the near paper tube. The tightness of the winding is often black; for the end shape, the star is the best. According to the judgment, the appearance of a single star may be the phenomenon of tightness of the film, and the occurrence of double stars should be caused by the tightness of the film. The advantages of visual methods are fast and accurate, but they can only analyze some individual winding problems, which is not comprehensive enough.
4. Process tapping method: tapping the membrane surface with a rigid object during the slitting and winding process, through the feel
And the sound to judge the tightness of the film roll, this method can track the film winding tightness from the inside to the outside, the accuracy and credibility are higher, but it will damage the film surface and have certain operation. Dangerousness, we have forbidden to use this method to test the tightness of film roll since 2000. This method is currently only suitable for non-conventional occasions such as product development, slitting control analysis.
Although the current tapping method is not allowed, we use a combination of acupressure test, hardness measurement and visual analysis in the daily slitting process. There is sufficient means to accurately determine the tightness of the winding. Judge. Since the hardness test method is less used in the film industry, the time for using this method is also short. The test method is introduced below.
Reasons, countermeasures and effects of BOPP film slitting quality ---
ten. Color circle
The factors that cause the film to roll the color circle are:
(1) Contamination equipment is contaminated: due to the pollution of the dust in the cutting workshop, as well as the operation of the equipment in the slitting process and the friction between the membrane and the friction generated by the static electricity, the cutting equipment continuously accumulates more and more dust. When it accumulates to a certain extent and fails to clean in time, it will pollute the slit film roll to form a color circle. In addition, the aging and hardening of the roll skin (sand) debris will also cause the color circle of the film roll to appear.
(2) The environment of the cutting environment is polluted: during the cutting process, due to the influence of some accidental pollution sources, such as the dust on the ceiling of the cutting machine, the exhaust of the diesel forklift, etc., the air is spread to pollute the cutting products. And form a color circle.
In order to effectively reduce the impact of color circles on product quality, the following measures must be taken:
(1) Do 5S work regularly to maintain the sanitation of the workshop and the cleanliness of the machine; (2) It is forbidden to open the doors and windows without sand filter for a long time, and keep the good habit of closing the door;
(3) The contaminated film on the surface of the parent roll must be removed before the film can be cut, so as to avoid the dirt of the surface film from contaminating the cutting machine;
(4) The diesel forklift that requires black smoke is kept away from the surrounding of the workshop to prevent the tail gas pollution from being cut into the products.