Slitting machine instruction manual -
Second, the use of procedures;
6. The gears inside the tool holder are regularly cleaned and greased.
7. When moving the tool holder, remove the upper and lower screws and translate it to the left to release the blade from the blade groove of the drum. Then release the timing belt and pull out the timing pulley on the tool holder shaft to remove the whole. Tool holder for maintenance and cleaning.
During installation, the tool holder translates against the drum, so that the blade is correctly cut into the drum groove, fix the upper and lower screws, install the timing pulley from the back, and loosen the foot screw of the drive motor to the right to facilitate the synchronization. With the belt, then the motor base moves to the right, confirming the proper tightness of the timing belt, and fixing the motor base screw to work normally.
Causes, countermeasures and effects on the quality of BOPP film slitting quality ---
(2) The purpose, method and characteristics of hardness testing
1. OBJECTIVE: The hardness test method provides a quantifiable means for determining the tightness of the film roll and provides a quantifiable basis for the determination.
Some of the product quality characteristics can be quantitative, and some can not be quantified, can only be qualitative. In the past, our judgment on the tightness of the film winding is only based on the hand feeling. The scale of the judgment is difficult to grasp, and the difference between different inspectors Larger. In actual work, when measuring, the non-quantitative characteristics are usually converted into quantifiable substitute quality characteristics, which are used as the basis for evaluation, inspection and assessment. Film roll hardness testing is a means of quantitative control of the main quality characteristics of the slitting under this guiding ideology. However, it is worth emphasizing that not all quality characteristics must be quantified, especially the film as a process material quality characteristic, there are quantitative measurement characteristics, such as thickness, tensile strength, gloss, etc., also have qualitative characteristics, only the process Subjective judgments such as wrinkles, blots, chromatic aberrations, etc.
2. Several characteristics of film roll hardness
1 Different film varieties, the hand tightness is similar but the hardness data is different. This is because the hand roll is used to squeeze the film roll in a certain area of ??the finger, which is a test of one surface, and when the hardness tester is used, it is a The pin point is pressed against the film roll, which is a detection of a point, and there will be differences between the two;
2 different film varieties have different winding hardness requirements, which are based on the characteristics and uses of various films;
3 The tightness and hardness of the film roll are not completely linear. The most sensitive value is between 87 and 95. When the hardness is as low as 85, the rewinding does not affect the hardness. Similarly, when the hardness is high. At 97 o'clock, the effect of rewinding on the film roll hardness is getting smaller and smaller.
4 Winding hardness is a reference index for quantifying the winding tightness. It only reflects a quality characteristic of the film roll surface and does not reflect the fullness of the film roll. Therefore, the key is to effectively control the film roll tightness. The quality of the product used.
Reasons, countermeasures and effects of BOPP film slitting quality ---
ten. Color circle
The factors that cause the film to roll the color circle are:
(1) Contamination equipment is contaminated: due to the pollution of the dust in the cutting workshop, as well as the operation of the equipment in the slitting process and the friction between the membrane and the friction generated by the static electricity, the cutting equipment continuously accumulates more and more dust. When it accumulates to a certain extent and fails to clean in time, it will pollute the slit film roll to form a color circle. In addition, the aging and hardening of the roll skin (sand) debris will also cause the color circle of the film roll to appear.
(2) The environment of the cutting environment is polluted: during the cutting process, due to the influence of some accidental pollution sources, such as the dust on the ceiling of the cutting machine, the exhaust of the diesel forklift, etc., the air is spread to pollute the cutting products. And form a color circle.
In order to effectively reduce the impact of color circles on product quality, the following measures must be taken:
(1) Do 5S work regularly to maintain the sanitation of the workshop and the cleanliness of the machine; (2) It is forbidden to open the doors and windows without sand filter for a long time, and keep the good habit of closing the door;
(3) The contaminated film on the surface of the parent roll must be removed before the film can be cut, so as to avoid the dirt of the surface film from contaminating the cutting machine;
(4) The diesel forklift that requires black smoke is kept away from the surrounding of the workshop to prevent the tail gas pollution from being cut into the products.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc