Slitting machine operating procedures -
First. When the unwinding machine normally replaces the parent roll
1. The machine is wound up and the machine speed is zero. Press the "machine off" button and all drives are turned off.
2. Press and hold the “core release” button to make the chuck exit the empty core, the empty core is placed on the unloading guide, and then the pneumatic ejector will automatically
Empty the core to the unloading position, release the button, and the steel core is to be transported away by the crane.
3. Press the “Coil Snap” button briefly to retract the cylinder rod at the unwinding position to the receiving position.
4. According to the plan, attach the corresponding mother roll to the double-sided tape, and hang the new mother roll into the V-shaped support that supports the parent roll, and hang the empty roll.
5. Press and hold the “Coil Core Clamp” button to make the card head into the new parent roll until the card head positioning pin is in place and release the button. 6. Adjust the length and diameter of the unwinder on the operation screen (correct the input value if necessary), and replace the parent roll.
Causes, countermeasures and effects on the quality of BOPP film slitting quality ---
(2) The purpose, method and characteristics of hardness testing
1. OBJECTIVE: The hardness test method provides a quantifiable means for determining the tightness of the film roll and provides a quantifiable basis for the determination.
Some of the product quality characteristics can be quantitative, and some can not be quantified, can only be qualitative. In the past, our judgment on the tightness of the film winding is only based on the hand feeling. The scale of the judgment is difficult to grasp, and the difference between different inspectors Larger. In actual work, when measuring, the non-quantitative characteristics are usually converted into quantifiable substitute quality characteristics, which are used as the basis for evaluation, inspection and assessment. Film roll hardness testing is a means of quantitative control of the main quality characteristics of the slitting under this guiding ideology. However, it is worth emphasizing that not all quality characteristics must be quantified, especially the film as a process material quality characteristic, there are quantitative measurement characteristics, such as thickness, tensile strength, gloss, etc., also have qualitative characteristics, only the process Subjective judgments such as wrinkles, blots, chromatic aberrations, etc.
2. Several characteristics of film roll hardness
1 Different film varieties, the hand tightness is similar but the hardness data is different. This is because the hand roll is used to squeeze the film roll in a certain area of ??the finger, which is a test of one surface, and when the hardness tester is used, it is a The pin point is pressed against the film roll, which is a detection of a point, and there will be differences between the two;
2 different film varieties have different winding hardness requirements, which are based on the characteristics and uses of various films;
3 The tightness and hardness of the film roll are not completely linear. The most sensitive value is between 87 and 95. When the hardness is as low as 85, the rewinding does not affect the hardness. Similarly, when the hardness is high. At 97 o'clock, the effect of rewinding on the film roll hardness is getting smaller and smaller.
4 Winding hardness is a reference index for quantifying the winding tightness. It only reflects a quality characteristic of the film roll surface and does not reflect the fullness of the film roll. Therefore, the key is to effectively control the film roll tightness. The quality of the product used.
Reasons, countermeasures and effects of BOPP film slitting quality ---
Seven. Sharp edge
The curling occurs at the edge of the film winding, which causes the curling. The reason is that the edge of the thick film is curled up and the edge part is lifted up; the second is that the winding is too tight, and the tension can be shortened by slitting. Speed ??to improve the resulting edge curling phenomenon; third, the cutter is too blunt, and the stretching phenomenon occurs at the slit when slitting, causing the edge of the film roll to be turned outwards after winding to cause the curling edge, and the cutting should be replaced in time. The knife can avoid the occurrence of the curling problem; the fourth is that the tool is not installed correctly, such as the blade is close to the edge of the sipe and the blade is passivated. Cutting with a round knife can improve the curling of the film roll.
In the use of the unwinding process, there will be different degrees of side-floating in the unwinding process, and it is impossible to track the alignment with the electric eye, which directly affects the use effect. Therefore, it is necessary to change the product with the curled edge.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc