Slitting machine operating procedures -
Second, the volume of the replacement of the finished product (operating station)
1. Press and hold the “winding side 1 swing” and “winding side 2 swing” buttons until the finished roll leaves the press roller (winding arm vertical state). 2. At the same time, the blades cut off the finished product on both sides, and the end of the film is glued to the finished roll as the end mark of the finished roll. 3. Continue to press and hold the “winding side 1 swing” and “winding side 2 swing” buttons, and the winding arm will open to both sides until the finished product rolls over to the unloading trolley tray and release the button.
4. Press the “Release side 1 card head release” and “Rewind side 2 card head release” buttons, the card head will open, release the finished product roll (if the finished product roll does not come down, manually shake the finished product roll).
5. Press and hold the “winding side 1 swinging” and “winding side 2 swinging” keys, and the winding arm station will be turned up and forward until the winding arm reaches the paper discharge core position and release the button.
6. Unload and unwind the trolley and advance the finished product to the packaging area.
7. After the winding arm is in the correct position, manually install the empty paper core (the double-sided adhesive should be attached to the paper core).
Causes, countermeasures and effects on the quality of BOPP film slitting quality ---
(iv) Effect of film roll tightness on product quality
1. The winding is too tight:
1 fluttering/starting bone: As BOPP film, it is normal for the thickness of the product to fluctuate within a reasonable range. If the reeling tightness is appropriate, this thickness fluctuation will not affect the quality of use, but when the slitting is too tight The thicker layers of the film are stacked together to cause edge thickness or bone swelling, which affects the quality of use. The fluttering or bone formation that is formed by over-tightening is often difficult to find during the slitting process, but after the product has been stored for a period of time, the problem will be highlighted. In addition, there are several types of products with uneven thickness defects that can be easily revealed, such as ultra-transparent tape film, crystal film, heat sealing film, etc., while fluttering and bone-starting phenomenon will cause different quality of all film products. The degree of influence, especially for products that require printing and processing, is particularly prominent.
2 Adhesion: over-tightening of double-sided corona products, anti-corona products and products with less anti-adhesive content will cause adhesion quality problems, and the problem can only be found in the customer's use, the impact is great, and appears Products with adhesion problems can only be disposed of as scrapping, causing large losses to the company.
3 Face wrinkles: Due to the tight winding, the film cushioning performance is degraded. The wrinkles formed by the extrusion of the film on the end face of the product during handling and loading and unloading are difficult to eliminate, forming the end wrinkles and affecting the quality of the product.
4 Pitting: Due to the tightness of the winding, the film near the paper tube is affected by the rough surface of the paper tube, which causes pitting, which affects the quality of the product. The use of the polished paper tube will eliminate the surface of the film and improve it. Start wrinkles).
Reasons, countermeasures and effects of BOPP film slitting quality ---
2. The causes and countermeasures of multilateralism:
(1) The mother roll is seriously deviated, wrinkled or uneven in thickness. When the film runs to the sipe roll, it does not stick to the roller and appears multilateral. It is necessary to improve the quality of film production.
(2) Due to the looseness of the parent roll, the floating roller in the slitting process fails to compensate for the slack in the mother roll in time to cause multilateral occurrence. At this time, it is necessary to accelerate to cope with the problem.
(2) The film roll is not effectively adjusted for the bending roll or the high and low roll or the pull wheel, and the flatness of the film during the slitting process must be improved by effective adjustment;
(3) The blade material does not meet the requirements for use, and the texture is too soft or the friction is deformed by heat. Replace the qualified blade;
(4) Poor cutting control, such as too fast slitting speed, slitting speed and poor sheet/pressure setting. Reasonable adjustment.
(5) The process of slitting due to the loss of sand skin can also cause wrinkles and a multilateral phenomenon.
(6) If the unwinding tension is too small, it will also cause multilateral phenomena.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc