Slitting machine operating procedures -
Second, the volume of the replacement of the finished product (operating station)
8. Operate the button on the winding arm to wind up the paper core.
9. Manually cut the film to be cut onto the corresponding rewinding paper core. After tightening the film, it is firmly adhered to the paper core (note that the side 1 and side 2 films are differently worn).
10. After all the paper cores on both sides are glued, press “Crop 1 Clamp” and “Reel 2 Clamp” at the same time, and then press “Rewind side 1 open” and “winding side 2 open” at the same time. The position is automatically swung until the winding paper core is pressed against the upper roller, the winding main body is started, and the film is slowly wound until it is tight. (The two-button white indicator light turns from blinking to steady light)
11. Press the “MACHINE” button, the siren will sound and the signal light will flash yellow. Confirm that the personnel are in the safe area, press "machine on" again, the button light is always on, the machine starts and accelerates to the input set speed.
12. The main operator shall check the winding condition of each film and fine-tune the winding arm if necessary.
Causes, countermeasures and effects on the quality of BOPP film slitting quality ---
One. Winding too loose / too tight
Among the many factors affecting the quality of product use, the tightness of the film roll is critical, and the tightness control is moderate, which not only ensures the quality of the slitting, but also compensates for the quality defects caused by the film making process, but the tightness of the winding. Improper control will inevitably directly affect the quality of the product. As a metaphor, if we compare the film formation to the process of producing rice, the cutting is the cook of the rice. The quality of the rice is important, but the cooking time can not be sloppy, in the various control indicators of the cutting. The grasp of the tightness of the winding is like grasping the amount of rice water used in the cooking process. The lack of water and water must have a direct impact on the quality of the rice.
(1) Several methods for judging the tightness of winding
1. Acupressure test method: the examiner presses the surface or end face of the film roll by hand to judge
Whether the volume tightness is suitable. This is a commonly used test method. The advantages are fast, intuitive, and highly reliable, but it requires some experience, lack of data support, and difficulty in recording. 2. Hardness measurement method: The hardness is measured by using a durometer, and the data is spoken.
The advantages are scientific, quantitative, convenient recording, and less disputes on judgment differences. The disadvantage is that only the surface of the film roll can be detected, and the facts inside the film roll cannot be reflected.
3. Visual analysis method: judging the film roll by visually changing the color change of the end face of the film roll or the shape of the end face
For the same product, the darker the end face, the tighter the winding, especially at the near paper tube. The tightness of the winding is often black; for the end shape, the star is the best. According to the judgment, the appearance of a single star may be the phenomenon of tightness of the film, and the occurrence of double stars should be caused by the tightness of the film. The advantages of visual methods are fast and accurate, but they can only analyze some individual winding problems, which is not comprehensive enough.
4. Process tapping method: tapping the membrane surface with a rigid object during the slitting and winding process, through the feel
And the sound to judge the tightness of the film roll, this method can track the film winding tightness from the inside to the outside, the accuracy and credibility are higher, but it will damage the film surface and have certain operation. Dangerousness, we have forbidden to use this method to test the tightness of film roll since 2000. This method is currently only suitable for non-conventional occasions such as product development, slitting control analysis.
Although the current tapping method is not allowed, we use a combination of acupressure test, hardness measurement and visual analysis in the daily slitting process. There is sufficient means to accurately determine the tightness of the winding. Judge. Since the hardness test method is less used in the film industry, the time for using this method is also short. The test method is introduced below.
Reasons, countermeasures and effects of BOPP film slitting quality ---
There are two reasons for the cause of film roll indentation. One is caused by the winding wheel of the film forming process, and the other is caused by the cutting factor. The reasons for the cutting are:
1 Due to the poor adjustment of the angle of the puller wheel, the pressure and tension of the puller wheel are concentrated on one point of the film, and the friction of the contact point causes damage to the film surface to form an indentation.
2 The winding roller is damaged, such as scratches, etc., the degree of film roll indentation is large when the scratch is longitudinal; 3 The winding roller is contaminated, causing the surface of the pressure roller to be uneven, such as adhesive tape, impurities, etc. It will also cause the film roll to be indented and the press roll must be cleaned.
Slight indentation does not affect the use of the product, but it affects the appearance of the product, causing the customer to doubt the quality of the product; the obvious indentation not only affects the appearance of the product, but also attenuates the corona value of the film, affecting the film. Processing performance.