bopp self adhesive packaging tape printing coating slitting machine producing clear & color & printed packing tapes.
Common micro gravure precision coating method --
Micro gravure coating:
The coating roller is an anilox roller, and the diameter is generally between Φ20mm-Φ50mm, so it is called micro gravure coating, which is a direction, contact coating method, that is, the rotation direction of the micro coating roller and the film film. The feed direction is reversed and the film is not pressed onto the coating roll by the press rolls. Conventional gravure coating methods, whether direct coating or reverse coating, generally have a back pressure rubber roller and an anilox roller having substantially the same diameter as the rubber. Since the film is pressed between the rubber roller and the anilox roller, there is a possibility that defects such as wrinkles and cracks appear on the coated surface, and the pressure contact points of the two rolls affect the coating quality due to factors such as mechanical and pneumatic pressure.
While micro gravure coating is a contact coating, contact coating means that there is no back pressure rubber roller, and therefore some potential disadvantages due to back pressure roller pressurization are eliminated.
Micro gravure coating advantages:
1. A very thin coating can be applied to very thin materials. Since there is no back pressure roller, there are no defects such as offset printing and wrinkles on the coated surface.
2. Since there is no back pressure roller, the edge of the film can be coated with glue without worrying that the glue is applied to the back pressure roller to affect the coating.
3. Due to the light contact of the doctor blade with the anilox roller, the scraper and the web roller are very worn.
4. The micro-concave roller has small diameter and light weight, and different coating amounts are applied, and it is convenient to replace the micro-concave roller. 5. Reverse coating can obtain relatively flat coating, and the coating amount is evenly distributed.
Miniature gravure coating disadvantages:
1. The micro gravure coated glue storage tank needs to remain full when the coating liquid is applied, and the micro concave roller is only in contact with the overflowed liquid phase, so that the glue in the plastic storage tank cannot be fully utilized, and It can't be recycled, so it causes a certain amount of waste, and the amount of glue waste is about 10KG.
2. If the micro-concave roller is not clean after use, it will easily cause the micro-concave roller to rust and it is difficult to remove rust.
3. Since the glue in the glue storage tank is exposed to the air during coating, dust and particles in the air are easily dropped into the glue storage tank during coating, which has a certain influence on the quality of the coating.
4. The micro gravure coating system is more complicated, and it is difficult to clean and disassemble. It often takes 1-2 hours.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc