bopp self adhesive packaging tape printing coating slitting machine producing clear & color & printed packing tapes.
4. When the coating machine is running, the pole piece is broken.
1. The belt is not right, and the additional pulling force is increased to make the foil strip break in the weak place. 2. Sampling causes damage, resulting in a significant decrease in the tensile strength of the foil strip. 3. The tension is too large, unstable, and there is a sudden change. 4. The air volume is abrupt and the distribution is severely uneven.
5. The temperature is abrupt, which has a great influence on the strength of the aluminum foil. 6. The quality of the foil strip is poor and the edge is notched.
7. The foil strip is seriously deviated and is cut off by the edge of the roll end. V. Other failure phenomena:
1. There are obvious embossing marks and scratches on the pole piece, which are longitudinally distributed: 1) The blade of the scraper roller has a gap or sticks with foreign matter.
2) The coating roller is not easy to use. If the gap material on the coating roller is not scraped off and applied to the substrate again during the coating gap, it will leave obvious marks on the substrate;
3) The axis of the scraper device is out of line with the axis of the coating roller, causing the blade to be inconsistent with the pressure of the coating roller, the shape of the blade is not suitable, the blade elasticity is low, etc.
2. There are obvious cracks on the pole piece: the drying speed is too fast, the oven temperature is too high, and the baking time is too long.
BOPP film data --
BOPP is an abbreviation for "Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene", which is a biaxially oriented polypropylene film.
The BOPP film is produced by first forming a melt of high molecular polypropylene into a sheet or a thick film through a narrow machine head, and then simultaneously or stepping at a certain temperature and a set speed in a dedicated stretching machine. A film that is stretched in two perpendicular directions (longitudinal, transverse) and subjected to appropriate cooling or heat treatment or special processing (such as corona, coating, etc.).
Commonly used BOPP films include: ordinary biaxially oriented polypropylene film, heat-sealed biaxially oriented polypropylene film, cigarette packaging film, biaxially oriented polypropylene pearl film, biaxially oriented polypropylene metallized film, matte film, and the like.
In order to obtain better comprehensive performance, it is usually produced by a multi-layer composite method in the production process. BOPP can be combined with a variety of different materials to meet specific application needs. For example, BOPP can be combined with LDPE (CPP), PE, PT, PO, PVA, etc. to obtain high gas barrier, moisture resistance, transparency, high temperature, low temperature, retort resistance and oil resistance. Different composite membranes can be applied to oily foods and precious tastes. Food, dry food, impregnated food, various cooked foods, monosodium glutamate, pancakes, rice cakes, etc.
From usage points:
Matting film---BOPP+ matting powder, product packaging for matting effect
Pearlescent film---BOPP+ pearl powder, used for pearlescent effect packaging, also has other materials of pearlescent film.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc