Uv Coating Machine
bopp self adhesive packaging tape printing coating slitting machine producing clear & color & printed packing tapes.
Aluminized film (VMPET, VMCPP)--
(1) The amount of aluminum used is greatly reduced, energy and materials are saved, and the cost is reduced. The thickness of the composite aluminum foil is 7 to gpm, and the thickness of the aluminum layer of the aluminized film is about 0.05 n, and the aluminum consumption is about Aluminum foil is 1/140 to 1/180, and the production speed can be as high as 450m/min.
(2) It has excellent folding resistance and good toughness, pinholes and cracks are rare, and there is no cracking and cracking, so the barrier property against gas, water vapor, odor, light, etc. is improved.
(3) It has excellent metallic luster, and the light reflectance can reach 97%; and it can be processed by coating to form a color film, and its decorative effect is beyond the reach of aluminum foil.
(4) Partial aluminizing can be performed by shielding to obtain any pattern or transparent window, and the contents can be seen.
(5) The aluminum plating layer has good electrical conductivity and can eliminate the electrostatic effect; its sealing performance is good, especially when packaging the powdery product, it will not pollute the sealing part, and the sealing performance of the packaging is ensured. (6) It has good adaptability to post-processing such as printing and compounding.
Due to the above characteristics, the aluminized film has become a new type of composite film with excellent performance and economical appearance, and has replaced the aluminum foil composite material in many aspects. It is mainly used for vacuum packaging of flavor foods and agricultural products, as well as packaging of medicines, cosmetics and cigarettes. In addition, aluminized films are also widely used as bronzing materials and trademark label materials in printing.
Uv Coating Machine
Note on the use of the coater:
1. Clean the surface of the roller and the coating tool with alcohol before starting the machine.
2. Start the “Scraper Lock” button before adjusting the blade gap. Coating should be carried out in strict accordance with the process requirements to meet the process requirements.