1.Extent coating and compound distance, more suitable for thermal paper adhesive produce and other temperature resistance material compound.
2.With high precision and hard strength stand wear and tear die, ensure 200m/min high speed coating efficiency, and extent die life.
Micro gravure coating advantages:
1. A very thin coating can be applied to very thin materials. Since there is no back pressure roller, there are no defects such as offset printing and wrinkles on the coated surface.
2. Since there is no back pressure roller, the edge of the film can be coated with glue without worrying that the glue is applied to the back pressure roller to affect the coating.
3. Due to the light contact of the doctor blade with the anilox roller, the scraper and the web roller are very worn.
4. The micro-concave roller has small diameter and light weight, and different coating amounts are applied, and it is convenient to replace the micro-concave roller. 5. Reverse coating can obtain relatively flat coating, and the coating amount is evenly distributed.
Miniature gravure coating disadvantages:
1. The micro gravure coated glue storage tank needs to remain full when the coating liquid is applied, and the micro concave roller is only in contact with the overflowed liquid phase, so that the glue in the plastic storage tank cannot be fully utilized, and It can't be recycled, so it causes a certain amount of waste, and the amount of glue waste is about 10KG.
2. If the micro-concave roller is not clean after use, it will easily cause the micro-concave roller to rust and it is difficult to remove rust.
3. Since the glue in the glue storage tank is exposed to the air during coating, dust and particles in the air are easily dropped into the glue storage tank during coating, which has a certain influence on the quality of the coating.
4. The micro gravure coating system is more complicated, and it is difficult to clean and disassemble. It often takes 1-2 hours.
Comma roll coating application case:
- 2 -
Various optical films, protective films, film films, matte flexible packaging films.
The Slot Die coater is a high-precision coating method in which the coating glue is pressed from the reservoir to the nozzle through the supply line, and the glue is ejected from the nozzle to be transferred to the coated substrate.
1. The coating effect is good, and the coating amount is flexibly controlled by the micro-motion adjustment of the coating blade, and the coating precision is high.
2. It can coat the discontinuous mode, and the coating range can be adjusted freely. It does not need to use the baffle plate, and it will not produce the stain phenomenon caused by the difference in edge thickness.
3. Cleaning and disassembly is easier.
4. Helps to maintain a clean, high level, the channel through which the glue flows as a whole can be sealed to prevent the entry of other contaminants.
1. The partial structure of the entire Slot-die coating head is complicated, and the processing precision of the rubber roller, the coating roller, the traction roller and the scraper is required to be high, so the cost is higher than other coating methods.
2. Due to the high precision, it is difficult to use and operate.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc