Automatic Adhesive Bopp Coating Machine
It is suitable for manufacturing hot stamping film, laser film, gold and silver paperboard which need coating and laminating.
Coating Machine - End check item:
1. Scratches should be promptly responded to the head personnel.
2. Check parameters such as thickness, coating length, coating width, gap and tracking every 10 minutes.
3. When the belt is wrinkled, it should be promptly reacted or solved by itself.
4. Check if the correction is in the automatic state.
5. Whether there are particles on the guide roller.
6, the occurrence of cracks, bubbles, spots, leaking foil, water lines and other phenomena like timely response.
7. Check the dry humidity of the pole piece.
8. The density should be measured in time after changing the volume.
9. Check if the tension is restored.
10. After the operation is completed, it is necessary to clean up the site in time.
BOPP film tape introduction --
Tape development history--
two. The rise of tape products
In the 19th century, various industries such as steam engines, internal combustion engines, generators, shipbuilding industry, aviation industry and related motors flourished. In the fields of industrial technology, tape products are processing, manufacturing and finished products for related industries. Packaging, bundling, fixing, or for insulation, temperature and friction protection, etc., are successively applied and developed. At this time, the black tape electrical insulating tape was the leading edge, taking the lead in occupying the insulating tape market, and then replacing it with PVC electrical insulating tape invented by American 3M Company. Other types of new packaging tapes, special tapes and high temperature resistant tapes are also based on synthetic rubber such as styrene butadiene rubber, nitrile rubber, polysulfide rubber, silicone rubber, and modified resin (modified rosin, semi-hydrogenated rosin) , rosin glycerin, terpene resin, petroleum resin). And the development of various types of acrylic monomer and emulsion type acrylic adhesives, and the use of polymer materials (media fabrics) (cellophane, PVC polyvinyl chloride film and other polymer media), in the development of applications for manufacturers around the world Under the promotion, various tape products are introduced one after another.
PVC electrical insulating tape and cellophane tape are representative products.