It is suitable for manufacturing hot stamping film, laser film, gold and silver paperboard which need coating and laminating.
4. When the coating machine is running, the pole piece is broken.
1. The belt is not right, and the additional pulling force is increased to make the foil strip break in the weak place. 2. Sampling causes damage, resulting in a significant decrease in the tensile strength of the foil strip. 3. The tension is too large, unstable, and there is a sudden change. 4. The air volume is abrupt and the distribution is severely uneven.
5. The temperature is abrupt, which has a great influence on the strength of the aluminum foil. 6. The quality of the foil strip is poor and the edge is notched.
7. The foil strip is seriously deviated and is cut off by the edge of the roll end. V. Other failure phenomena:
1. There are obvious embossing marks and scratches on the pole piece, which are longitudinally distributed: 1) The blade of the scraper roller has a gap or sticks with foreign matter.
2) The coating roller is not easy to use. If the gap material on the coating roller is not scraped off and applied to the substrate again during the coating gap, it will leave obvious marks on the substrate;
3) The axis of the scraper device is out of line with the axis of the coating roller, causing the blade to be inconsistent with the pressure of the coating roller, the shape of the blade is not suitable, the blade elasticity is low, etc.
2. There are obvious cracks on the pole piece: the drying speed is too fast, the oven temperature is too high, and the baking time is too long.
(5) PET antistatic film
The world today has entered the information age. Electromagnetic waves of various frequencies and wavelengths fill the entire earth space. These electromagnetic waves will cause different degrees of interference to unshielded sensitive electronic components, circuit boards, communication equipment, etc., resulting in data distortion. Communication is disordered. The static electricity generated by electromagnetic induction and friction on various sensitive components, instrumentation, certain chemical products, etc., such as high voltage discharge due to static accumulation of packaging film, the consequences will be destructive, so the development of antistatic PET packaging film is also very important. The antistatic film is characterized in that an antistatic agent is added to the PET film to form a very thin conductive layer on the surface of the film, and a continuous phase is formed to improve the surface electrical conductivity and cause the generated electric charge to leak as soon as possible. Generally, the surface specific resistance of the antistatic film is ≤109~11 ohms.
(6) PET heat sealing film
Ordinary PET is a crystalline polymer. When the PET film is stretched and oriented, it will produce a large degree of crystallization. If it is heat-sealed, shrinkage deformation will occur, so the ordinary PET film does not have heat-sealing properties. When PET film is used as a commodity packaging, in order to solve the problem of heat sealing, a method of compounding a BOPET film with a PE film or a CPP film is generally adopted, thereby limiting the application of the BOPET film to a certain extent.
In order to solve the heat sealing problem, a three-layer co-extruded heat-sealed PET film, a heat-sealed PET film, has been developed by modifying a PET resin and using an A/B/C three-layer die. Since one side is heat sealable, it can be directly heat sealed and is very convenient to use. The heat-sealed PET film can be widely used in various commercial packaging and card-protecting films
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc