Adhesive Bopp Packing Tape Coating Machine
It is suitable for manufacturing hot stamping film, laser film, gold and silver paperboard which need coating and laminating.
Polyethylene (PE) film--
The PE film has a large gas permeability, and as the density increases, its gas permeability is lowered. The PE film has moisture resistance and low moisture permeability. Polyethylene film (PE) can produce low-density, medium-density, high-density polyethylene and cross-linked polyethylene with different properties depending on the manufacturing method and control method.
Low density polyethylene (LDPE):
- Its density is about 0.92g/cm2. Low-density polyethylene film has good transparency and heat-sealing property, can be waterproof and moisture-proof; low tensile strength, large tensile elongation, easy to wrinkle, film of 0.03mm or less, tension control should be small, and tension everywhere It should be constant, especially when heated, it is more deformable, making it difficult to color. Therefore, when drying, the film surface temperature should not be too high (within 550C). According to different film forming processes, it can be divided into blown film (IPE), cast film (CPE), low foaming film and so on. The tensile strength and opening property of IPE film are better than that of CPE film. It can be used as food bag and garment bag for front printing. CPE film has uniform thickness, surface gloss, transparency and heat sealability ratio, PE is good, and can be printed on the front and back. However, the production cost is high; the CPE film is mainly used as the inner layer of the composite bag and the packaging of cosmetics, pickles and cakes; the low foaming film has good decorativeness, thick texture, and is not easy to be stretched and deformed, and is printed on the front side for use as a new year painting and trademark. And hand bags and so on.
Note on the use of the coater:
1.3 shutdown procedure
1) Confirm that the coated pole piece has been wound up and then stop.
2) Turn off the heater power of the equipment and stop the drying fan and other fans when the temperature of each section drops below 60 degrees Celsius;
3) Stop the compressed air.
4) Disconnect power from the correcting cabinet and control cabinet.
1) Operators must undergo pre-job training and pass the assessment before they can be employed, and should strictly abide by these operating procedures.
2) Except for the necessary maintenance personnel, it is strictly forbidden for non-personnel personnel to operate the equipment or change the setting parameters.
3) The roller speed ratio is recommended to be set within the range of 1.3 to 1.5.
4) It must be confirmed that the air heater has not been activated until the drying fan has been started.